832 matches in the database. These are records: 1 - 30.
Degree: PhD, Materials Science and Engineering, 1992, Case Western Reserve University
Keywords: effects ionized gas exposure toughness fatigue properties aluminum alloys composites
Degree: MEd, Education : Health Promotion and Education, 2006, University of Cincinnati
3. Zabawa, Doris Jean. An evolution in the creation of architectural and sculptural containers.
Degree: MFA, Art, 1967, Ohio State University
Degree: MA, College of Arts and Sciences / Department of History, 2010, Kent State University
Subjects: History; Social research
Keywords: Yugoslavia, Communism, Marxism, Humanist Marxism, Student Protest, Ideological Dissidence, Tito
Degree: MA, Geography, 2010, Miami University
Subjects: Geography; Urban planning
Keywords: Rural Character; Exurban Development; New England; Planning; Conservation Development
6. Zab, Ronald Joseph. An electromechanical apparatus for the torsional loading of sprag clutches.
Degree: PhD, Engineering (Undesignated), 1990, Case Western Reserve University
Keywords: electromechanical sprag clutches
7. Zabrovskaya, Ekaterina S. Media as a Battlefield: The Competition between Nabucco and the South Stream.
Degree: MA, Political Science, 2012, Miami University
Subjects: Asian Studies; Communication; Comparative; East European Studies; Energy; International Relations; Journalism; Mass Communications; Mass Media; Political Science
Keywords: Nabucco; South Stream; Russia; Vedomosti; Financial Times; Media; content analysis; gas pipeline
Degree: PhD, Molecular Genetics, 2008, Ohio State University
Subjects: Cellular biology; Genetics
Degree: MS, College of Pharmacy, 2010, University of Toledo
Keywords: microemulsions; water-in-oil; dioctyl sodium sulfosuccinate; dynamic light scattering; aseptic filtration
10. Zachariadis, Marios. Models of R&D-induced growth : an empirical investigation.
Degree: PhD, Economics, 2000, Ohio State University
11. Zachariah, Cherian Renil. Statistical Model for Predicting Multiple Sclerosis Cortical Lesion Detection Rates with Ultra High Field Imaging.
Degree: MS, Electrical and Computer Engineering, 2011, Ohio State University
Subjects: Acoustics; Biomedical Research; Electrical Engineering
Keywords: Multiple Sclerosis; Cortical Lesion
Degree: PhD, Allied Health Sciences: Communication Sciences and Disorders, 2010, University of Cincinnati
Subjects: Speech Therapy
Keywords: Voice disorder; Adolescent; Teachers' Perceptions
13. Zach, David. Slicing the Cube.
Degree: BS, College of Arts and Sciences / Department of Mathematical Science, 2011, Kent State University Honors College
Keywords: mathematics; convex geometry; cube
14. Zach, Juergen Johann. Observational Signatures of the Macroscopic Formation of Strange Matter during Core Collapse Supernovae.
Degree: PhD, Physics, 2003, Ohio State University
Subjects: Physics, Astronomy and Astrophysics
Keywords: strange matter in neutron stars; hybrid star structure; supernova neutrino detection; QCD deconfinement phase transition; core collapse supernova remnants
15. Zachlin, Paul Francis. On the Field of Values of the Inverse of a Matrix.
Degree: PhD, Applied Mathematics, 2007, Case Western Reserve University
Keywords: matrix inverse; Harmonic Rayleigh-Ritz; inclusion regions; exclusion regions; field of values; numerical range; large sparse matrix; Gershgorin regions; Arnoldi
16. Zachos, Terri A. Gene-augmented mesenchymal stem cells in bone repair.
Degree: PhD, Veterinary Clinical Sciences, 2006, Ohio State University
Keywords: Adenoviral gene delivery; Gene therapy; Bone morphogenetic proteins; Growth factors; Nonunion; Articular fractures; Bone healing; Rodent models
17. Zachrich, Timothy P. Max VO2 and Ventilatory Threshold in University Level Hockey Players.
Degree: MEd, Human Movement, Sport and Leisure Studies /Developmental Kinesiology, 2008, Bowling Green State University
Subjects: Health; Physical education; Science education; Sports medicine
Keywords: VO2max; Tvent
Degree: BS, Journalism, 2011, Ohio University Honors Tutorial College
Keywords: civic engagement; journalism; community journalism; local newspaper; local media; social capital
19. Zackiewicz, Curt Stephen. DC-DC Power Converter Design for a Portable Affordable Welder System (PAWS).
Degree: MS, Electrical Engineering, 2011, Wright State University
Subjects: Electrical Engineering
Keywords: DC-DC; PWM; high power switching supply; portable; welder
20. Zack, Margaret Vettese. The experience of loneliness in adult, hospitalized, dying persons.
Degree: PhD, Nursing, 2003, Case Western Reserve University
Keywords: experience loneliness adult hospitalized dying persons
21. Zadeh, Yousef Yousefian. Effect of artificial brachycephalization on the craniofacial structures of Adena Indians.
Degree: MA, Anthropology, 1991, Ohio State University
22. Zadik, Jill Elizabeth. Report on a MTSC Internship at The Normandy Group.
Degree: Master of Technical and Scientific Communication, English, 2008, Miami University
Keywords: MTSC; internship report; documentation; Problem Solving Model for Technical Communicators; project management; application
Degree: MS, Civil Engineering (Engineering), 1997, Ohio University
Subjects: Engineering, Chemical
Keywords: Roller Compacted Concrete; Hydraulic Conductivity; Darcyls Law; Leachate Production
24. Zagorski, Scott B. Modeling, Control and State Estimation of a Roll Simulator.
Degree: PhD, Mechanical Engineering, 2012, Ohio State University
Subjects: Mechanical Engineering
Keywords: Roll Simulator, Vehicle Dynamics, System Dynamics, Recreational Off-Highway Vehicles, Lagrange's Energy Equation, Dynamics, Kalman Filter, Extended Kalman Filter, Disturbance Observer, Feedback Linearization
Degree: MS, Mechanical Engineering, 2004, Ohio State University
Keywords: Axle; TruckSim; Tire; trailer; brakes; dolly; ABS
Degree: MS, College of Medicine, 2010, University of Toledo Health Science Campus
Subjects: Biomedical research; Molecular biology; Scientific imaging
Keywords: carcinoid tumors; mitochondrial; calcium signaling; TIRF microscopy; oxidant therapy; vitamin K3; vitamin C
Degree: MS, Geological Sciences (Arts and Sciences), 2004, Ohio University
Subjects: Geological Survey; Geology
Keywords: Gory Sowie; Bohemian Massif; Ar-Ar Thermochronometry; Exhumation; Granulite
28. Zahorik, Pamela Marie. Juvenile diabetes: A study of children's perceptions of their illness.
Degree: PhD, Anthropology, 1991, Case Western Reserve University
Subjects: Anthropology, Cultural
Keywords: Juvenile diabetes; children's perceptions
29. Zahreddine, Hala G. The domestication of Lebanese native tree species.
Degree: PhD, Horticulture and Crop Science, 2005, Ohio State University
Keywords: Fertilizer; plants; trilobata; Malus; Malus trilobata; siliquastrum
30. Zahroon, Fike Amara. A study of series convergence.
Degree: MS, Mathematics, 1964, Ohio State University