773 matches in the database. These are records: 1 - 30.
1. Yablinsky, Clarissa A. Characterization of Fatigue Mechanisms in Ni-based Superalloys.
Degree: PhD, Materials Science and Engineering, 2010, Ohio State University
Subjects: Aerospace materials; Engineering; Materials science; Metallurgy
Keywords: Ni-based Superalloys; Fatigue Crack Growth; Rene N5; Fatigue; Temperature; Environment; Frequency; Orientation; Characterization; TEM
2. Yablonsky, Eugene. Characterization of operators in non-gaussian infinite dimensional analysis.
Degree: PhD, Mathematics, 2003, Ohio State University
Keywords: White Noise Operators; Biorthogonal Appell systems
Degree: PhD, Speech and Hearing Science, 1974, Ohio State University
4. Yacks, Craig Thomas. A Disaster Preparedness Plan for Small Islands: The Case of Santorini, Greece.
Degree: MCP, Design, Architecture, Art and Planning : Community Planning, 2006, University of Cincinnati
Keywords: Disaster Planning; Small Island; Disaster preparedness; Disaster; Santorini
Degree: PhD, Sociology, 1990, Case Western Reserve University
Keywords: community forestry Andhra Pradesh
6. Yadav, Ajay D. Process Analysis and Design in Stamping and Sheet Hydroforming.
Degree: PhD, Industrial and Systems Engineering, 2008, Ohio State University
Subjects: Automotive materials; Industrial engineering; Mechanical engineering
Keywords: sheet metal forming, sheet hydroforming, process simulation, material characterization
7. Yadavalli, Srujana Samhita. ROLE OF PHENYLALANYL-TRNA SYNTHETASE IN AMINOACYLATION AND TRANSLATION QUALITY CONTROL.
Degree: PhD, Microbiology, 2012, Ohio State University
Subjects: Biochemistry; Microbiology
Keywords: protein synthesis; tRNA; aminoacyl-tRNA synthetase; quality control; editing; mitochondrial disease
8. Yadavalli, Suhrida. The impact of executive function on medication adherence in people living with HIV.
Degree: MA, College of Arts and Sciences / Department of Psychology, 2009, Kent State University
Keywords: HIV, executive function, adherence
9. Yadav, Priyanka. Factors affecting mosquito populations in created wetlands.
Degree: MS, Environmental Science, 2009, Ohio State University
Subjects: Environmental science
Keywords: EXPERIMENTAL WETLANDS, CREATED WETLANDS, MOSQUITO LARVAE, ORWRP
Degree: MS, Entomology, 2012, Ohio State University
Keywords: Belowground biological control; urban landscapes
11. Yadav, Santosh. The Energetics of Water Interactions with Adult and Neonatal Skin.
Degree: PhD, Engineering : Chemical Engineering, 2009, University of Cincinnati
Subjects: Chemical engineering
Keywords: Skin Spectroscopy; Delipidized Skin; Skin Hydration; Calorimetry; Thermodynamics of Water Sorption on skin; Thermodynamic modeling
12. Yadav, Susheel. Development of Zero Emission Chromium Plating Process.
Degree: MS, Engineering : Chemical Engineering, 2001, University of Cincinnati
Keywords: Chromium plating, Hexavalent chromium emissions, Aerosols
Degree: PhD, Mechanical Engineering, 2010, Ohio State University
Subjects: Mechanical engineering
Keywords: Robotics, Kinematics, Biomechanics, Human motor control
14. Yafetto, Levi. Biomechanics of Rhizomorph Development in Armillaria mellea.
Degree: PhD, Botany, 2008, Miami University
Keywords: basidiomycota; biomechanics; fungi; hyphae; invasive growth; osmotic pressure; osmolyte; rhizomorph; spectroscopy; turgor pressure
Degree: MS, Biological Sciences, 2009, Wright State University
Keywords: Keywords: Aquaporin, aquaglyceroporin, skin, kidney, liver, muscle, stomach, intestine, Hyla chrysoscelis (Gray tree frog).
16. Yagelski, Robert Paul. The dynamics of context : a study of the role of context in the composing of student writers.
Degree: PhD, English, 1991, Ohio State University
Degree: PhD, EDU Physical Activity and Educational Services, 1983, Ohio State University
18. Yaghjyan, Lusine. Determinants of Mammographic Breast Density in Different Subsets of Women.
Degree: PhD, Medicine : Epidemiology (Environmental Health), 2009, University of Cincinnati
Keywords: mammographic breast density; determinants; extreme breast density phenotypes; breast density assessment
Degree: PhD, School of Biomedical Sciences, 2005, Kent State University
Keywords: Chondrocytes; Osteoarthritis; Sox9; Bcl-2; MEK-ERK1/2
Degree: PhD, Mass Communication (Communication), 2012, Ohio University
Subjects: Asian Studies; Ethnic Studies; Islamic Studies; Linguistics; Mass Communications; Mass Media; Rhetoric; Social Research; South Asian Studies
Keywords: Islam Hadhari; Malay identity; Abdullah Ahmad Badawi; ideological discourse analysis; critical discourse analysis; Malaysia; UMNO; Malay ideology; Malay-Muslim dialectic; Islamist Malayness; Malayness as civilization; Malay Islamist state
Degree: MM, Music Education, 2009, Bowling Green State University
Subjects: Music; Music education
Keywords: band directors; band contest; adjudicated events; Ohio Music Education Association; student attitudes
22. Yahsi, Sebnem Emine. Application of the solar energy at Ohio public highway rest areas.
Degree: MS, Civil Engineering (Engineering), 1992, Ohio University
Subjects: Engineering, Civil
Keywords: Application of solar energy; Ohio public highway; Rest areas
Degree: PhD, Physics, 1994, Case Western Reserve University
Keywords: Statistical thermodynamics; chain molecular fluids; state parameters; PVT scaling; group contributions
Degree: PhD, EDU Teaching and Learning, 2011, Ohio State University
Subjects: Early Childhood Education
Keywords: Early childhood education; Early childhood experience; Village life; Classroom contexts; Ethnography; Classroom discourse analysis; Sequential Analysis
25. Yakey, Abigail Brodrick. COMPARING FOOT PRESSURES DURING FEEDING IN TWO DISTINCT GROUPS OF CHILDREN.
Degree: MA, Speech Pathology and Audiology, 2007, Miami University
Keywords: children; feeding; foot pressure; arousal and attention levels
26. Yakopcic, Chris. Memristor Devices: Fabrication, Characterization, Simulation, and Circuit Design.
Degree: MS, Electrical Engineering, 2011, University of Dayton
Subjects: Electrical Engineering
Keywords: memristor; memristive; fabrication; characterization; simulation; circuit; modeling; TiO2
27. Yakoub, Mohammed Ibrahim. THE RELATIONSHIP OF DIABETES MELLITUS TO VENTILATOR-ASSOCIATED PNEUMONIA, BLOODSTREAM INFECTION, HEALTH-RELATED QUALITY OF LIFE, AND MORTALITY IN CHRONICALLY CRITICALLY ILL PATIENTS.
Degree: PhD, Nursing, 2008, Case Western Reserve University
Subjects: Health Sciences, Nursing
Keywords: Chronically Critically Ill Patients; Diabetes Mellitus; Ventilator-Associated Pneumonia; Bloodstream Infection
Degree: PhD, Pharmacy, 2007, Ohio State University
Keywords: Leishmania; Leishmaniasis; Kinetoplastid; Tubulin; Microtubule; Stathmin; High throughput screen; Parasite
29. Yakubova, Shakhnoza. PERCEPTION OF QUALITY IN CHANGING UNIVERSITY EDUCATION IN KAZAKHSTAN.
Degree: MA, College and Graduate School of Education, Health and Human Services / School of Foundations, Leadership and Administration, 2009, Kent State University
Subjects: Higher education
Keywords: perception of quality; quality assessment; higher education; educational reforms; Kazakhstan; changes in university education
30. Yakunina, Elena Sergeeva. Asian International Students' Intentions to Seek Counseling: Integrating Cognitive and Cultural Predictors.
Degree: PhD, Counseling Psychology, 2012, University of Akron
Subjects: Counseling Psychology
Keywords: help-seeking; counseling; Asian and Asian American populations; international students