2100 matches in the database. These are records: 1 - 30.
Degree: PhD, Chemistry (Arts and Sciences), 2002, Ohio University
Keywords: Chemistry and Biochemistry
Degree: PhD, Curriculum and Instruction (Education), 2003, Ohio University
Keywords: TEACHERS; COMPUTER USE; CLASSROOMS; KENYAN; ADMINISTRATORS
3. Wachholtz, Amy Beth. DOES SPIRITUALITY MATTER? EFFECTS OF MEDITATIVE CONTENT AND ORIENTATION ON MIGRAINEURS.
Degree: PhD, Psychology/Clinical, 2006, Bowling Green State University
Subjects: Psychology, Clinical
Keywords: Migraine; Headache; Pain; Meditation; Religion; Spirituality; Intervention
4. Wachs, Saul Phillip. An application of inquiry-teaching to the Seedur.
Degree: PhD, ED Policy and Leadership, 1970, Ohio State University
Degree: BA, Neuroscience, 2011, Oberlin College Honors Theses
Keywords: Cocaine, Addiction, Hyperactivity, Pavlovian Conditioning
Degree: MA, History, 2008, Miami University
Keywords: New France; Acadia; Jesuit; Missionary; Biard, Pierre; Lescarbot, Marc
Degree: MA, Arts and Sciences : Germanic Languages and Literature, 2002, University of Cincinnati
8. Wachtman, Jacob L. Molecular Structure of (AsSe)1-x(Ag2Se)x solid electrolyte glasses.
Degree: MS, Engineering : Electrical Engineering, 2009, University of Cincinnati
Subjects: Electrical engineering; Materials science
Keywords: AsSe; Ag2Se; AgAsSe; solid electrolyte glass; raman
9. Wachunas, Thomas E. Boundaries, nine days ahead: investigations of a third entity.
Degree: MFA, Art, 1975, Ohio State University
Degree: DMA, Music, 2000, Ohio State University
Degree: PhD, Medicine : Molecular and Developmental Biology, 2005, University of Cincinnati
12. Wadatkar, Ajit. Process Selection for Hole Operations Using a Rule Based Approach.
Degree: MS, Industrial and Manufacturing Systems Engineering (Engineering), 2004, Ohio University
Subjects: Engineering, Industrial
Keywords: Process Selection; Automated Process Planning; Role Based System
13. Waddell, Amanda B. Role of macrophages and eosinophils in inflammatory bowel diseases.
Degree: PhD, Medicine: Immunobiology, 2012, University of Cincinnati
Keywords: eotaxin-1; ulcerative colitis; inflammatory bowel diseases; NF-kappa B; STAT-6; macrophages
14. Waddell, Daniel C. Environmentally friendly synthesis using high speed ball milling.
Degree: PhD, Arts and Sciences: Chemistry, 2012, University of Cincinnati
Keywords: Green Chemistry; High Speed Ball Milling; Mechanochemistry
Degree: PhD, ED Policy and Leadership, 2008, Ohio State University
Keywords: faculty engagement; service learning; community-based research; public good; higher education
16. Wade, Brian Richard. Improvisation and Other Stories.
Degree: MFA, English, 2010, Ohio State University
Subjects: American literature; English literature; Literature
Keywords: short stories; modern fables
Degree: MA, Geography, 2003, Miami University
Keywords: Chile; Latin America; Southern Cone; International migration; Ethnic communities
18. Wade, James David. Magnetic Sensor for Nondestructive Evaluation of Deteriorated Prestressing Strand.
Degree: MS, Civil Engineering, 2010, University of Toledo
Subjects: Civil engineering; Electromagnetism; Engineering; Transportation
Keywords: Nondestructive testing; corrosion detection; prestressing strand; magnetic flux; electromagnet; cross-sectional area; bridge; concrete
19. Wade, Jeannette Marie. Sex Education, Communication, and Life Satisfaction in Adolescence.
Degree: MA, Family and Consumer Sciences-Child and Family Development, 2011, University of Akron
Subjects: Behavioral Psychology; Families and Family Life
Keywords: sex education; adolescence; life satisfaction; identity formation
Degree: DMA, Music, 2008, Ohio State University
Keywords: trumpet; medical; problems; injuries; music; occupational; hearing; overuse; syndrome
Degree: PhD, Psychology, 2007, Ohio State University
Subjects: Psychology, Social
Keywords: Subgroups, Stereotypes, Behavioral Assimilation
Degree: MCP, Design, Architecture, Art and Planning : Community Planning, 2005, University of Cincinnati
Subjects: Urban and Regional Planning
Keywords: Tourism Impact; Economic Impact; Socio-Cultural Impact; Environmental Impact; Santorini; Framework Assessment
23. Wadkins, Thomas. Bringing Urban Agriculture to the University of Cincinnati.
Degree: M. Arch., Design, Architecture, Art and Planning: Architecture, 2012, University of Cincinnati
Keywords: Urban Agriculture; Sustainability; Architecture; University of Cincinnati; Dormitory
Degree: PhD, Polymer Engineering, 2011, University of Akron
Keywords: block copolymer; polydimethylsiloxane; RAFT; thin film; morphology
25. Wadlington, Wilbur Lewis. Changing reality: a neurophysiological stance with regard to patterns of contextual relationship.
Degree: MFA, Art, 1971, Ohio State University
26. Wadsworth, Matt. Videogaming Principles and the Workplace.
Degree: MEd, Curriculum and Teaching/Master Teaching, 2008, Bowling Green State University
Subjects: Education, Adult and Continuing
Keywords: videogames; training; adult
Degree: MA, College of Arts and Sciences / Department of Anthropology, 2011, Kent State University
Keywords: settlement analysis; settlement pattern; Lake Erie; Western Basin; maize; agriculture; northwest Ohio; GIS; Great Lakes; Late Woodland; Late Prehistoric; habitation
28. Wagener, Thomas Dane. Visual Effects and the Test of Time.
Degree: BS, Media Arts and Studies, 2009, Ohio University Honors Tutorial College
Subjects: Communication; Fine Arts
Keywords: Visual effects; special effects; effects; compositing; matchmoving; rotoscoping; CG; CGI; animation; matte painting; Jurassic Park; Narnia; Lord of the Rings; Brokeback Mountain; Transformers; Forrest Gump; Children of Men; cinematography
Degree: MA, Psychology, 2006, Miami University
30. Wagge, Jordan Rose. Contributions of response gain and contrast gain to human spatial pattern masking.
Degree: PhD, Psychology, 2009, Miami University
Subjects: Behaviorial sciences
Keywords: Contrast sensitivity; response gain; contrast gain; discrimination; masking; orientation; spatial frequency