647 matches in the database. These are records: 1 - 30.
Degree: MS, Department of Chemistry, 2008, Youngstown State University
Subjects: Analytical chemistry; Chemistry; Electromagnetism; Materials science
Keywords: SERS; Raman scattering; fabrication and characterization; substrate materials; trace analytical measurements
2. Vadakkan, Mary F. SURVIVAL: CULTURE-SPECIFIC RESOURCES FOR ASIAN INDIAN ELDERS IN THE COMMUNITY.
Degree: Master of Gerontological Studies, Gerontology, 2005, Miami University
Keywords: culture-specific resources; Asian Indian immigrant elders
Degree: PhD, Social Welfare, 2012, Case Western Reserve University
Subjects: Social Work
Keywords: Social capital, Exchangeability, Measurement
4. Vadde, Susheel Reddy. Improving Tissue Elasticity Imaging Using A KALMAN Filter-Based Non-Rigid Motion Tracking Algorithm.
Degree: Master of Computing and Information Systems, Department of Computer Science and Information Systems, 2011, Youngstown State University
Subjects: Computer Science; Information Systems
Keywords: Kalman Filter; Elastography; Multi Frame Motion
5. Vaddhireddy, Jyothirmye. A Novel Swarm Intelligence based IWD Algorithm for Routing in MANETs.
Degree: MS, Electrical Engineering, 2011, University of Toledo
Subjects: Electrical Engineering
Keywords: MANETs; Intelligent Water Drops; Swarm Intelligence; Routing
6. Vadia, Jigar. Planar Cable Direct Driven Robot: Hardware Implementation.
Degree: MS, Mechanical Engineering (Engineering), 2003, Ohio University
Keywords: Cable Robots; Wire Robots; 3-degree of Freedom Robots; End Effector
7. Vadlamani, Ananth Kalyan. Performance Improvement Methods for Terrain Database Integrity Monitors and Terrain Referenced Navigation.
Degree: MS, Computer Science (Engineering), 2004, Ohio University
Keywords: Terrain Database; Integrity Monitor; Terrain Referenced Navigation; Synthetic vision System
8. Vadlamani, Ananth Kalyan. Airborne Laser Scanner Aided Inertial for Terrain Referenced Navigation in Unknown Environments.
Degree: PhD, Electrical Engineering (Engineering and Technology), 2010, Ohio University
Subjects: Electrical engineering
Keywords: Airborne Laser Scanner; Terrain Referenced Navigation; Unknown Environments; Alternative Navigation; Autonomous Aircraft Navigation
Degree: MS, College of Science, 2008, Cleveland State University
Subjects: Cellular biology
Keywords: iNOS; GAIT; UTR; GAIT element; VEGF-A; IFN-Î³; nitrite
10. Vadlamani, Tripura. Development of a Multidimensional Scale of Ergonomic Factors Related to Employee Retention.
Degree: MS, Industrial and Systems Engineering (Engineering and Technology), 2010, Ohio University
Subjects: Industrial Engineering
Keywords: ergonomics; aging worker; employee retention; factor analysis; regression analysis; job satisfaction
Degree: PhD, Theatre, 2012, Ohio State University
Subjects: Literature; Theater History
Keywords: Shakespeare; Shakespeare in performance; original staging practices; Shakespearean revision
12. Vadnal, Jonathan. Epigenetic Mechanisms in Neurodegenerative Disease.
Degree: PhD, College of Arts and Sciences / School of Biomedical Sciences, 2012, Kent State University
Subjects: Biology; Biomedical Research; Genetics; Neurobiology
13. Vadnerkar, Sarang. An Algorithm for the design of a programmable current mode filter cell.
Degree: MS, Electrical and Computer Engineering, 2010, Ohio State University
Subjects: Electrical engineering
Keywords: analog automation; filter cell; current mode; DCCF; algorithm; multi-standard filter; baseband analog filter
14. Vadysirisack, Douangsone D. Modulation of sodium iodide symporter expression and activity at post-translational levels.
Degree: PhD, Integrated Biomedical Science, 2007, Ohio State University
Subjects: Biology, Molecular
Degree: MS, Chemical Engineering, 2011, University of Akron
Degree: MS, Allied Health Sciences : Nutrition, 2005, University of Cincinnati
17. VAGHEESWAR, V. SATHYA. DESIGN OF ALU AND DUAL PORT SRAM CELLS FOR IMPLEMENTATION IN RISC BASED PROCESSING ELEMENTS.
Degree: MS, Engineering : Electrical Engineering, 2003, University of Cincinnati
Keywords: ALU; Dual port; SRAM; RISC; processing elements
18. Vaghefi, Negin Gitiban. The role of innate immunity in protection against respiratory syncytial virus (RSV).
Degree: PhD, Pathology, 2006, Ohio State University
Subjects: Health Sciences, Immunology
Keywords: Interferon; Respiratory; Vaccine; Recombinant
Degree: PhD, College of the Arts / School of Music, 2011, Kent State University
Subjects: Gender; Music; Religion
Keywords: Contemporary Christian Music; CCM; "The Fish"; Sanctification
Degree: PhD, Chemical Engineering, 2012, University of Akron
Subjects: Chemical Engineering
Keywords: Discontinuous molecular dynamics (DMD), thermodynamic perturbation theory (TPT), excess entropy, closed-loop diagrams, force biased simulation, polarity
Degree: MS, Chemistry, 2009, Bowling Green State University
Subjects: Organic chemistry
Keywords: Tetrazines, Photochemistry, Substitution
22. Vaiana, Christopher Anthony. Bio-Functionalized Clay Nanoparticles for Wound Healing Applications.
Degree: MS, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, 2011, Wright State University
Keywords: wound healing; layered silicates; EGF; Montmorillonite
23. Vaidhyanathan, Shruthi. Selection and Internalization Mechanisms of Targeting Ligands for Invasive Breast Cancer.
Degree: MS, Pharmacy: Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2010, University of Cincinnati
Keywords: phage display; drug delivery; novel ligands; peptide; breast cancer; endocytosis
24. Vaidyanadeswaran, Arvind. Circuit Techniques on Improving Timing and Noise in Dynamic CMOS.
Degree: MS, Electrical Engineering, 2011, Wright State University
Subjects: Electrical Engineering
Keywords: CMOS; circuit techniques
25. Vaidyanathan, Aarthy. AN EXPERIMENTAL INVESTIGATION OF HELICAL GEAR EFFICIENCY.
Degree: MS, Mechanical Engineering, 2009, Ohio State University
Subjects: Mechanical engineering
Keywords: Helical; gear; efficiency; gear design parameters
26. VAIDYANATHAN, GAYATHRI. MODELING AND SIMULATION OF A CYCLIC DIGITAL-TO-ANALOG CONVERTER USING VHDL-AMS.
Degree: MS, Engineering : Computer Engineering, 2006, University of Cincinnati
27. VAIDYANATHAN, KARTHIKEYAN. HIGH PERFORMANCE AND SCALABLE SOFT SHARED STATE FOR NEXT-GENERATION DATACENTERS.
Degree: PhD, Computer and Information Science, 2008, Ohio State University
Subjects: Computer science
Keywords: Shared state; datacenter; RDMA; high performance networks; I/OAT; multicore-aware state sharing
28. Vaidyanathan, Sathyanarayanan. Application of plate and shell models in the loaded tooth contact analysis of bevel and hypoid gears.
Degree: PhD, Mechanical Engineering, 1993, Ohio State University
29. Vaidyanathan, Siddharth. Electrochemical Characteristics of Conductive Polymer Composite based Supercapacitors.
Degree: MS, Engineering and Applied Science: Materials Science, 2012, University of Cincinnati
Subjects: Materials Science
Keywords: Supercapacitor; Conductive polymer composite; Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene; Polyaniline
30. Vaidyanathan, Vandana T. Looking beyond the adoption decision in innovation research: investigating innovation implementation.
Degree: PhD, Psychology, 2004, Ohio State University
Keywords: Innovation implementation; Climate for implementation; Diffusion of innovations; Organizational innovation; Innovation in health care; Innovation adoption