137 matches in the database. These are records: 1 - 30.
1. Ubaid Kassis, Sara. Magnetization and Transport Study of Disordered Weak Itinerant Ferromagnets.
Degree: PhD, College of Arts and Sciences / Department of Physics, 2009, Kent State University
Keywords: Ferromagnet; Nickel; Vanadium; Itinerant; Disorder; Griffiths phase; Cluster glass; Quantum Phase Transitions; Quantum Critical Pointet; Nickel; Vanadium; Itinerant Disorder; Griffiths phase; Cluster glass; Quantum Phase Transitions
Degree: PhD, Computer Science and Engineering, 2009, Ohio State University
Subjects: Bioinformatics; Computer science
Keywords: Biological interaction networks, microarray, gene regulation
Degree: PhD, Educational Studies: Hums, Science, Tech and Voc, 2007, Ohio State University
Keywords: conceptual change; web-based instruction; inquiry-based instruction; tides; preservice teachers
Degree: MS, Paper and Chemical Engineering, 2012, Miami University
Subjects: Chemical Engineering; Electrical Engineering; Engineering; Materials Science; Mechanical Engineering; Nanoscience; Nanotechnology
Keywords: AlGaN; GaN; HEMT; Diffusion; CALPHAD; Phase Diagram; DICTRA; ThermoCalc; Transistor
Degree: PhD, Educational Theory and Practice, 2005, Ohio State University
Subjects: Education, Early Childhood
Keywords: Early Childhood Education; Inclusion; Professional Development; Collaboration; Head Start; Special Education
Degree: BS, Astrophysics, 2010, Ohio University Honors Tutorial College
Subjects: Electromagnetism; Materials science; Physics
Keywords: ITO; Hall effect; resistivity; platinum; semiconductive; thin film; high temperature
7. Ucoluk, Ece. Simulacrum of Reality: Network Narrative in Babel.
Degree: MA, Film (Fine Arts), 2010, Ohio University
Subjects: Fine Arts
Keywords: network narrative; Babel; neo-realism; globalization
Degree: MS, Computer Science and Systems Analysis, 2007, Miami University
Keywords: Community Disaster Information System; CDIS; American Red Cross
9. Uddandam, Vinay R. Computer Simulation of an Electrostatic Cyclonic Emissions Separator.
Degree: MS, Mechanical Engineering (Engineering and Technology), 2008, Ohio University
Subjects: Mechanical engineering
Keywords: Computer; Electrocyclone; CFD; Fluent; Gambit; Validation; 5-Hole; 3D; Pitot Probe
Degree: PhD, Mechanical Engineering, 2008, Ohio State University
Keywords: Plasma assisted combustion; non equilibrium kinetics; laser diagnostics; TALIF
Degree: PhD, Arts and Sciences : English and Comparative Literature, 2001, University of Cincinnati
Keywords: NATIVE AMERICAN STUDIES; NATIVE AMERICAN WOMEN WRITERS; FEMINIST STUDIES; WOMEN'S STUDIES; AMERICAN LITERATURE
12. Udiani, Oyita B.C. Stability Analysis of Male Aggression Levels in a Coercive Mating Model.
Degree: MS, Mathematics, 2012, Ohio State University
Subjects: Applied Mathematics; Behaviorial Sciences; Ecology
Degree: PhD, Chemistry, 1993, Case Western Reserve University
Keywords: Infrared photophysics; gas phase ions; Fourier transform; ion cyclotron; resonance mass spectrometer
14. Uematsu, Kazuki. Statistical Consistency of Ranking:Bipartite and Multipartite Cases.
Degree: PhD, Statistics, 2012, Ohio State University
Keywords: Learning to rank
15. Uffelman, Rachel Anne. Moderation of the Relation Between Distress and Help-Seeking Intentions: An Application of Hope Theory.
Degree: PhD, Counseling Psychology, 2005, University of Akron
Subjects: Psychology, Clinical
Keywords: Psychological help-seeking; Hope Theory; College Students
16. Ufholz, Kelsey Elise. The Effect of Peers on Marital Beliefs and Expectations.
Degree: MA, Psychology, Clinical, 2012, University of Dayton
Subjects: Social Psychology
Keywords: romantic beliefs; marital beliefs; peers; young adults; realism
17. Ugalde, Francisca B. A Case for Collections Management Policy for Passive Collecting Institutions.
Degree: MA, Theatre Arts-Arts Administration, 2012, University of Akron
Subjects: Arts Management; Museums; Museum Studies
Keywords: Collections Management; Object-handling and Care; Storage; Object Life-cycle; Information and Documentation Management; Stewardship; Fundraising; Cultural Repository; Cultural Heritage; Code of Ethics
18. Ugueto, Ana Maria. Psychopathy in delinquent girls: an examination of factor structure.
Degree: PhD, Psychology, 2005, Ohio State University
Subjects: Psychology, Clinical
Keywords: PSYCHOPATHY; CALLOUS-UNEMOTIONAL TRAITS; CONDUCT PROBLEMS; DELINQUENCY; FEMALES
19. Ugurdag, Hasan Fatih. Various perspectives of loop pipelining.
Degree: PhD, Electrical Engineering, 1995, Case Western Reserve University
Keywords: Loop pipelining
20. Ugwunwa, Gabriel M. A system dynamics application to student enrollment forecasting.
Degree: MS, Industrial and Manufacturing Systems Engineering (Engineering), 1980, Ohio University
Subjects: Engineering, Industrial
Keywords: enrollment forecasting; DYNAMO simulation equation; curve fitting
21. Uhlenhake, Gregory David. Characterization of Turbocharger Performance and Surge in a New Experimental Facility.
Degree: MS, Mechanical Engineering, 2010, Ohio State University
Subjects: Acoustics; Engineering; Fluid dynamics; Mechanical engineering
Keywords: turbocharger; surge; performance; compressor; centrifugal; facility
Degree: PhD, Psychology (Arts and Sciences), 2011, Ohio University
Keywords: Psychotherapy Process, Therapeutic Alliance, Interpersonal Skills, Therapist Factors
23. Uhl, James Birkett. Pneumatic separation of materials encountered in small grain and soybean harvesting.
Degree: MS, Food, Agricultural, and Biological Engineering, 1961, Ohio State University
Degree: BA, Education, 2009, Wittenberg University Honors Theses
Subjects: Education; Language arts
Keywords: English Language Learners (ELL); English as a Second Language (ESL); Spanish; siblings
25. Uijt de Haag, Maarten. An investigation into the application of block processing techniques for the Global Positioning System.
Degree: PhD, Electrical Engineering (Engineering), 1999, Ohio University
Keywords: user-satellite dynamics; oscillator variations; radio- frequency interference
Degree: EdD, College of Education, 2004, Ashland University
Subjects: Education, Administration
Keywords: Professional Development; Staff Development; Challenges in Schools; Leadership Training
27. Ukidwe, Nandan Uday. Thermodynamic input-output analysis of economic and ecological systems for sustainable engineering.
Degree: PhD, Chemical Engineering, 2005, Ohio State University
Keywords: Process Systems Engineering, Industrial Ecology, Environmental Life Cycle Assessment and Sustainable Engineering
Degree: PhD, Molecular Genetics, 2007, Ohio State University
Keywords: NIMA; copy number suppressor; nucleolus
Degree: PhD, Antioch New England: Environmental Studies, 2010, Antioch University
Subjects: Environmental science
Keywords: Forest edge effects; behavioral ecology; habitat characteristics; crop raiding, l'Hoest's monkeys; Bwindi Impenetrable forest; Uganda
Degree: PhD, Social Work, 2007, Ohio State University
Subjects: Social Work
Keywords: HIV/AIDS; Caregiving