1308 matches in the database. These are records: 1 - 30.
1. Taaffe, Susan. Wolf, wolf.
Degree: MFA, Art, 1984, Ohio State University
2. Taamneh, Madhar Mohammad. Long Term Monitoring and Evaluation of Drainable Bases at I-90 Test Road.
Degree: PhD, Civil Engineering, 2009, University of Akron
Subjects: Civil engineering
Keywords: Subsurface Drainage; Draibale Bases; Flexible Pavement
3. Tabacca, Natalie Ellen. Epithelial Migration on the Canine Tympanic Membrane.
Degree: MS, Veterinary Clinical Sciences, 2011, Ohio State University
Subjects: Anatomy and Physiology; Animal Diseases; Audiology
Keywords: tympanic membrane; canine; epithelial migration; otology; veterinary medicine; ear drum; dog
4. Tabaczynski, Tracy. Grammatical Aspect in Children.
Degree: MA, Psychology/Experimental, 2007, Bowling Green State University
Keywords: verb aspect; grammatical aspect; semantic priming; event representations; children; language
5. Tabak, Melanie Ann. Weight Based Stigma: The Impact of Perceived Controllability of Weight on Social Support.
Degree: PhD, College of Arts and Sciences / Department of Psychology, 2008, Kent State University
Subjects: Social psychology
Keywords: social support; stigma; controllability
6. Tabatabai, Ahoo. Vanishing Act: Doing Non-Straight Identity in Heterosexual Relationships.
Degree: PhD, Arts and Sciences : Sociology, 2010, University of Cincinnati
Keywords: Identity; Sexuality; Narrative; Gender
Degree: MS, Anatomy, 2006, Wright State University
Subjects: Biology, Cell
Keywords: dHL-60 cells,Endogenous mRNA expression of PLD1, PLD2, mTOR, and S6K
8. Tabatchnick, Melissa Danielle. Mercury Speciation in Temperate Tree Foliage.
Degree: MS, Earth and Environmental Sciences, 2010, Wright State University
Subjects: Biogeochemistry; Chemistry; Environmental science
Keywords: Methylmercury; Southwestern Ohio; total mercury; foliar mercury; trunk diameter; litterfall; forest ecosystem
Degree: PhD, EDU Physical Activity and Educational Services, 2011, Ohio State University
Subjects: Education; Ethnic Studies; Middle Eastern Studies; Multicultural Education; Personal Relationships; Psychology; Social Research
Keywords: Arab Americans; self-concept; social support; discrimination; classmate support; teacher support
10. Tabernik, Anna Maria Marlene. A Two-Level Hierarchical Linear Model Analysis of the Relationship Between Sustained, Targeted Professional Development for Teachers and Student Achievement in Mathematics.
Degree: PhD, College of Education and Human Services, 2008, Cleveland State University
Subjects: Education; Mathematics education; School administration; Teacher education
Keywords: Professional Development, Student Achievement in Mathematics, Hierarchical Linear Modeling, HLM
11. Tabesh, Majid. Finite Element Analysis of Shape Memory Alloy Biomedical Devices.
Degree: MS, Mechanical Engineering, 2010, University of Toledo
Subjects: Mechanical engineering
Keywords: Biomedical Devices; Shape Memory Alloys; Nitinol; Finite Element Analysis
Degree: M. Arch., Design, Architecture, Art and Planning: Architecture, 2012, University of Cincinnati
Keywords: neutral space; transportation; divided city; Beirut; network; infrastructure
13. TABJULU, VAMSI K. A Study of Circulation Patterns in Downtowns with reference to Cincinnati, OH.
Degree: MCP, Design, Architecture, Art and Planning : Community Planning, 2008, University of Cincinnati
Subjects: Transportation; Urban planning
Keywords: downtowns, circulation patterns, street typology
14. Taboada, Alvaro G. The Impact of Changes in Bank Ownership Structure around the World.
Degree: PhD, Business Administration, 2008, Ohio State University
Subjects: Banking; Finance
Keywords: banking, bank ownership, capital allocation
15. Tackett, D. Patricia. Resilience Factors Affecting the Readjustment of National Guard Soldiers Returning From Deployment.
Degree: Psy. D., Antioch Santa Barbara: Clinical Psychology, 2011, Antioch University
Subjects: Armed Forces; Behavioral Psychology; Clinical Psychology; Cognitive Psychology; Developmental Psychology; Military Studies; Neurobiology; Personal Relationships; Physiological Psychology; Psychology; Social Psychology; Spirituality
Keywords: Self-efficacy; Social Support; Spirituality; Resilience; Combat; Posttraumatic Stress Disorder; National Guard; Reserve Components; Military; Deployment; Iraq; Afghanistan; Operation Iraqi Freedom; Operation Enduring Freedom; OEF; OIF
Degree: PhD, Accounting and Management Information Systems, 1982, Ohio State University
17. Tadesse, Daniel Alemayehu. Molecular Epidemiology Of Campylobacter And Yersinia Enterocolitica Isolates From Pigs Reared In Conventional And Antibiotic Free Farms From Different Geographic Regions.
Degree: PhD, Veterinary Preventive Medicine, 2009, Ohio State University
Degree: MS, Entomology, 2008, Ohio State University
Keywords: Fusicornia, Platygastridae, Scelionidae, Platygastroidea
19. Taekul, Charuwat. Advances in Taxonomy and Systematics of Platygastroidea (Hymenoptera).
Degree: PhD, Evolution, Ecology and Organismal Biology, 2012, Ohio State University
Subjects: Biology; Entomology
Keywords: Platygastroidea; Platygastridae; Scelionidae; Hymenoptera; host finding; egg-parasitoid; Trissolcus; Eumicrosoma; Aholcus; Platytelenomus
20. Taerakul, Panuwat. Characterization of trace elements in dry flue gas desulfurization (FGD) by-products.
Degree: PhD, Civil Engineering, 2005, Ohio State University
Subjects: Engineering, Environmental
Keywords: dry flue gas desulfurization by-product, trace elements, mercury, arsenic, selenium, leaching, unburned carbon
21. Taesopapong, Somboom. A VLSI-nMOS hardware implementation of a high speed parallel adder.
Degree: MS, Electrical Engineering (Engineering), 1986, Ohio University
Keywords: A VLSI-nMOS Hardware Implementation; High Speed Parallel Adder
Degree: PhD, ED Teaching and Learning (Columbus campus), 1979, Ohio State University
23. Tafen, De Nyago. Topics in the Theory of Glasses.
Degree: PhD, Physics (Arts and Sciences), 2005, Ohio University
Subjects: Physics, Condensed Matter
Keywords: Glasses; Diffusion; Electronic Structure; Decorative and relax; Modelin methods
24. TAFT, SARAH C. ANTHRAX TOXIN: IMMUNITY AND RECEPTOR ACTIVITY.
Degree: PhD, Medicine : Molecular Genetics, Biochemistry, and Microbiology, 2007, University of Cincinnati
Subjects: Biology, Microbiology
Keywords: Bacillus anthracis, anthrax toxin, AVA
Degree: MA, College of Communication and Information / School of Communication Studies, 2011, Kent State University
Subjects: Behaviorial Sciences; Communication; Demographics; Gender; Mass Communications; Mass Media; Multimedia Communications; Personal Relationships; Psychology; Social Psychology; Social Research; Web Studies
Keywords: online communication; mediated communication; uses and gratifications theory; motives; gratifications sought; the Internet; love; sex; romantic relationships; online dating; perceptions; attitudes; stereotypes; survey methods; facebook; college students
26. Taggart, Terry. A twentieth-century artistic position.
Degree: MFA, Art, 1967, Ohio State University
Degree: MS, Epidemiology and Biostatistics, 2012, Case Western Reserve University
Keywords: Contact lens; papillary conjuncitivitis; CLPC
28. Tagseth, Martin Edward. Experience in making.
Degree: MFA, Art, 1994, Ohio State University
29. Taherbhai, Fatimah. Help Seeking in an Online Environment.
Degree: PhD, Instructional Technology (Education), 2005, Ohio University
Subjects: Education, Technology
Keywords: Help Seeking; Online; Educational Technology; Instruction; Online Learning; Web-Based Learning
30. Tahir, M. Zaki. Nationalistic portraits.
Degree: MFA, Art, 2000, Ohio State University