4353 matches in the database. These are records: 1 - 30.
1. Saanthalingam, Karthik Raj. Parallelization of a Dissipative Particle Dynamics Application in a Partitioned Global Address Space Environment.
Degree: MS, Computer Science and Engineering, 2012, Ohio State University
Subjects: Computer Engineering; Computer Science
Degree: PhD, Organizational Behavior, 2007, Case Western Reserve University
Keywords: Urban education, school desegregation, power, organizational institutionalism
3. Sabag-Daigle, Anice. Nitrogen Metabolism of the Haloarchaeon Haloferax volcanii.
Degree: PhD, Microbiology, 2009, Ohio State University
Keywords: Archaea, halophiles, nitrogen metabolism, microarray, horizontal gene transfer, histidine metabolism
4. Sabala, Ryan J. Satellite Attitude Determination Using Laser Communication Systems.
Degree: MS, Electrical Engineering (Engineering and Technology), 2008, Ohio University
Subjects: Electrical engineering
Keywords: Satellite Attitude Determination; Laser Communication System; Satellite Laser Communication; Sensitivity Analysis; Static Estimation; Error Sources
5. SABANAYAGAM, SENTHIL. EURALILLE PROJECT: ISSUES OF PLACE, FORM AND SPACE IN THE CONTEXT OF GLOBALIZATION.
Degree: MS ARCH, Design, Architecture, Art, and Planning : Architecture, 2001, University of Cincinnati
Keywords: urban design; globalization; place; architecture; euralille
6. Sabangan, Rainier Monteclaro. Identification and Estimation of Location and Dispersion Effects in Unreplicated 2k-p Designs Using Generalized Linear Models.
Degree: MS, Applied Statistics (ASOR), 2010, Bowling Green State University
Keywords: model test, estimation, identification, location model, dispersion model, -2L, -2R, R code, generalized linear modeling, fractional factorial, multi-modal
7. Sabatini, Gerald Andrew. Graffiti Architecture: Alternative Methodologies for the Appropriation of Space.
Degree: M. Arch., Design, Architecture, Art and Planning : Architecture (Master of), 2008, University of Cincinnati
Subjects: Architecture; Art History; Art education; Design
Keywords: graffiti; appropriation; destruction; creation; art; society consumerism; architecture design; sixties modernism; post-modernism; consumer related design; lebbeus woods baudrillard; guy debord detournment
8. Sabatino, Trucilla Marie. A performer's commentary on To Be Sung Upon The Water by Dominick Argento.
Degree: DMA, Music, 1980, Ohio State University
9. Sabbaghan, Masoud. Non-coalescent minimal distal flows.
Degree: PhD, Mathematics, 1993, Case Western Reserve University
Keywords: Non-coalescent minimal distal flows
10. Sabens, David Michael. SELECTIVE DEPOSITION OF DIAMOND FILMS AND THEIR APPLICATION IN POLYMER BASED ELECTRODE ARRAYS.
Degree: PhD, Chemical Engineering, 2010, Case Western Reserve University
Subjects: Chemical Engineering
Keywords: Diamond; Electrochemistry; Diamond-on-polymer; photolithography; thin film; flexible electronics; BEN; Microwave Plasma CVD; Hot Filament CVD; fast scan cyclic voltammetry; Avatrel; selective deposition
Degree: PhD, Pharmacology, 2010, Case Western Reserve University
Subjects: Biochemistry; Cellular biology; Pharmacology
Keywords: Parkinson's disease; apoptosis; levodopa; cell signaling; enzyme kinetics; thiol homeostasis; mitogen activated protein kinase
12. Saberi, Iftekhar Ali. Merge: As it relates to computer integrated manufacturing environment.
Degree: MS, Industrial and Manufacturing Systems Engineering (Engineering), 2001, Ohio University
Subjects: Engineering, Industrial
Keywords: merge; computer integrated manufacturing; environment
Degree: PhD, Organizational Behavior, 1992, Case Western Reserve University
Keywords: sociotechnical performance
14. Sabin, Gerald M. Unfairness in parallel job scheduling.
Degree: PhD, Computer and Information Science, 2006, Ohio State University
Subjects: Computer Science
Keywords: Parallel Job Scheduling, Backfilling, User Estimation, Moldability, Fairness
15. Sableski, Mary Catherine. The development of literate identities in students identified as struggling readers.
Degree: PhD, Teaching and Learning, 2007, Ohio State University
Keywords: struggling readers; identity; tutoring; in-service teacher education; reading
16. SABNEKAR, SHIVESH. DYNAMIC MODELS FOR COMPLEX SEMICONDUCTOR DEVICES USING VHDL-AMS.
Degree: MS, Engineering : Computer Science and Engineering, 2001, University of Cincinnati
Subjects: Computer Science
Keywords: MODELING; VHDL-AMS; TRANSISTORS; DYNAMIC; SIMULATION
17. SABNIS, SUDEEP SUHAS. AN APPROACH TO FACILITATING VERIFICATION OF LINEAR CONSTRAINTS.
Degree: MS, Engineering : Computer Science, 2003, University of Cincinnati
Subjects: Computer Science
Keywords: simplex algorithm; verification; linear constraints; Xanadu; dependent types
Degree: PhD, Physical Activity and Educational Services, 2005, Ohio State University
Subjects: Education, Guidance and Counseling
Keywords: state-federal vocational rehabilitation; state-federal agency structure; visual impairments; disability agencies; vocational rehabilitation; blind vocational rehabilitation; state vocational rehabilitation; rehabilitation services
19. Sabo, Chelsea. UAV Two-Dimensional Path Planning In Real-Time Using Fuzzy Logic.
Degree: MS, Engineering and Applied Science: Aerospace Engineering, 2011, University of Cincinnati
Subjects: Aerospace Materials
Keywords: UAV; Path Planning; Fuzzy Logic; Online; Real-Time; Motion Planning
Degree: MA, College of Arts and Sciences / Department of English, 2011, Kent State University
Keywords: Samuel Beckett; meta; scatology; physical; self-aware; commentary
Degree: MA, College of Communication and Information / School of Communication Studies, 2011, Kent State University
Subjects: Communication; Health; Health Education; Mass Media; Public Health; Public Health Education
Keywords: type 2 diabetes; self-mangagement; chronic disease; content analysis; news coverage
22. Sabo, Joseph Michael. We Hold These Truths to Be Self-Evident: The Need for Animal Rights in the United States of America.
Degree: BA, College of Arts and Sciences / Department of Justice Studies, 2012, Kent State University Honors College
Keywords: animal; rights; human; nonhuman; equal; consideration; welfare; interests; inalienable; consciousness; intelligence; sentience; Western; society; law; America; vegan; vegetarian; suffering; slavery; genocide; equality; slaughter; agriculture; meat; dairy
Degree: MS, College of Engineering, 2011, University of Toledo
Subjects: Electrical Engineering
Keywords: Trellis Coded Modulation; Asymmetric Constellation; Intelligent Systems
Degree: MS, Department of Biological Sciences, 2011, Youngstown State University
Subjects: Acoustics; Animals; Biology; Ecology
Keywords: antipredator behavior; cultural transmission; ornithology; conservation
Degree: MS, Geology, 2008, Bowling Green State University
Subjects: Geology; Geophysics
Keywords: Electrical Resistivity; Capacitively-Coupled Resistivity; Ohmmapper
26. Sabree, Benjamin David. A Pedagogical Investigation of the Development of General Relativity Using Differential Forms.
Degree: MS, Mathematics, 2008, Case Western Reserve University
Subjects: Mathematics; Physics
Keywords: general relativity; pedagogy; differential forms
27. Sacco, Donald F. Jr. Experiencing Power or Powerlessness And Memory for Own and Other Race Faces.
Degree: MA, Psychology, 2007, Miami University
Subjects: Psychology, Social
Keywords: Memory; Social Cognition; Social Categorization; Motivation; Power
Degree: PhD, Psychology, 2010, Miami University
Subjects: Behaviorial sciences; Experiments; Psychology; Social psychology
Keywords: physical attractiveness; face perception; prosocial behavior; stereotyping; attribution theory
Degree: MS, Mechanical Engineering, 2009, Ohio State University
Subjects: Biomedical research; Engineering; Mechanical engineering; Rehabilitation; Sports medicine
Keywords: Shuttle System; biomechanics; jumping
30. Sachelarie, Vlad. Improvements on the equity indexed annuity market.
Degree: PhD, Mathematics, 2002, Ohio State University
Keywords: equity indexed annuity