1835 matches in the database. These are records: 1 - 30.
1. RAABE, ERIC HUTTON. Functional and Biochemical Analysis of a Novel SNF2 Factor.
Degree: PhD, Medicine : Molecular and Developmental Biology, 2002, University of Cincinnati
Keywords: Methylation; SNF2; Cancer; Chromatin; Mouse development
2. Raab, Marianne Fisher. DO FIRST-YEAR COMPOSITION COURSES BENEFIT BUSINESS STUDENTS?.
Degree: MA, English, 2010, University of Dayton
Subjects: Business Administration; Composition
Keywords: First-Year Composition; FYC; effectiveness for business students; writing skills; undergraduate composition courses; writing instruction; grammar instruction in college
Degree: MS, Department of Biological Sciences, 1999, Youngstown State University
Subjects: Biology, Anatomy
Keywords: Rippling muscle disease
4. Raaf, Jennifer Lynne. A Measurement of the Neutrino Neutral Current π0 Cross Section at MiniBooNE.
Degree: PhD, Arts and Sciences : Physics, 2005, University of Cincinnati
Keywords: neutrino; neutral current; cross section; single pion; resonant; coherent; flux-averaged
5. Raavi, Venkata Suresh. A Novel Approach to Dilemma Zone Problem for High Speed Signalized Intersections.
Degree: MS, Civil Engineering, 2010, University of Akron
Subjects: Civil engineering; Transportation
Keywords: Dilemma Zone; Intellidrive Technology; Vissim; Peak Flow Factor; Time Series Models
6. Rabab'ah, Samer Rateb. INTEGRATED ASSESSMENT OF FREE DRAINING BASE AND SUBBASE MATERIALS UNDER FLEXIBLE PAVEMENT.
Degree: PhD, Civil Engineering, 2007, University of Akron
Subjects: Engineering, Civil
Keywords: permeable base, resilient modulus, pavement drainage, environmental factors, service life, EICM, moisture variation, MEPDG, unsaturated soil.
7. Rabb, David J. The spherical fourier cell and application for true-time delay.
Degree: PhD, Electrical Engineering, 2008, Ohio State University
Keywords: optical time delay, Fourier optics, optical signal processing, phased array antennas
8. Rabb, Savelas. The investigation of high performance techniques and application to complex matrices using inductively coupled plasma spectrometry and the impact of urbanization on the Scioto River system.
Degree: PhD, Chemistry, 2005, Ohio State University
Subjects: Chemistry, Analytical
Keywords: ICP spectrometry, matrix effects, chemometrics, Scioto River
9. Rabe, Justin. Art to Architecture: Translating Sol LeWitt.
Degree: M. Arch., Design, Architecture, Art and Planning : Architecture (Master of), 2008, University of Cincinnati
Keywords: LeWitt, conceptual, architecture, series
Degree: MA, International Studies - Latin America, 2005, Ohio University
Subjects: History, Latin American
Keywords: Clean Development Mechanism; Kyoto Protocol; Latin America - Brazil; Community Development; International Development; Inequality - Income Distribution
11. Rabelo, Paulo César Martins. The cello and piano works of Camargo Guarnieri.
Degree: DMA, Music, 1996, Ohio State University
Degree: MS, Medicine : Occupational Medicine, 2008, University of Cincinnati
Subjects: Biomedical research; Health care; Neurology; Occupational safety
Keywords: spinal cord stimulation; SCS; Gate Control Theory; workers' compensation; chronic pain; Ohio; OBWC
Degree: MS, Physics, 2006, Miami University
Subjects: Physics, General
Keywords: Spatial Resolution; Point Spread Function; Deconvolution; High Pressure Chamber
Degree: PhD, Chemical Engineering (Engineering), 1989, Ohio University
Subjects: Engineering, Chemical
Keywords: Corona discharge; interfacial adhesion; sheath-core type; composite fiber; interfacial adhesion; Washburn technique
Degree: MS, Chemical Engineering (Engineering), 1987, Ohio University
Subjects: Engineering, Chemical
Keywords: Drag and Pressure Die Flow Effects; Rayon-Nylon Skin-Core; Sheath-Core
Degree: MS, Clinical Psychology (Arts and Sciences), 2011, Ohio University
Subjects: Clinical Psychology
Keywords: Anxiety; Type 1 Diabetes; HbA1c; Blood Glucose Testing Frequency
17. Rabinovich, Michael. Sheet molding compound (SMC) processing : spiral flow test and physical properties.
Degree: MS, Industrial and Systems Engineering, 2004, Ohio State University
18. Rabinowitz, Amanda M. Clearing the Silence: The Rise of Clear Channel Communications and the Fall of Public Opinion.
Degree: MA, Communication, 2008, University of Akron
Subjects: Mass media
Keywords: Clear Channel, public opinon, radio
Degree: MS, Evolution, Ecology and Organismal Biology, 1970, Ohio State University
20. Rabquer, Brqadley James. The Immune Response to Streptococcus pneumoniae and Pneumococcal Polysaccharides.
Degree: PhD, College of Graduate Studies, 2006, University of Toledo Health Science Campus
Keywords: streptococcus pneumoniae; pneumococcal polysaccharides; variable gene; B cell; colonization
21. Raby, Erica M. Accumulation.
Degree: MFA, College of the Arts / School of Art, 2009, Kent State University
Subjects: Fine Arts
Keywords: Installation; assemblage; mixed-media; drawing; playful arrangements; doodling; envrionmental art; intuitive process; mixed-media drawings; environmental concerns; ecological concerns; fragile environment; site-specific; craft-based methods
22. Rachakonda, Ravi Kanth. Crew Rostering Problem: A Random Key Genetic Algorithm With Local Search.
Degree: MS, Industrial and Systems Engineering, 2009, Ohio State University
Subjects: Industrial engineering; Operations research
Keywords: Random keys, Genetic Algorithm, Adaptive Algorithm, Pilot Scheduling
23. Rachel, Allen Keith. The relationship between resource utilization and patient care at the individual level.
Degree: PhD, Labor and Human Resources, 1972, Ohio State University
24. Rachfal, Amy Wilson. Expression and actions of connective tissue growth factor.
Degree: PhD, Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology, 2004, Ohio State University
Subjects: Biology, Molecular
Keywords: connective tissue growth factor; fibrosis; gene regulation; uterus; liver; tumor
Degree: PhD, Physiology and Biophysics, 1993, Case Western Reserve University
Keywords: protein kinase C; intracellular signalling; stimulus-secretion coupling; parathyroid cells
26. Raczkowski, Joseph Martin. Phylogeny and founding stage of Lasius (Acanthomyops) (Hymenoptera: Formicidae).
Degree: PhD, Evolution, Ecology, and Organismal Biology, 2008, Ohio State University
27. Radcliffe, Nathan W. Nietzsche’s Naturalism as a Critique of Morality and Freedom.
Degree: MA, College of Arts and Sciences / Department of Philosophy, 2012, Kent State University
Keywords: Nietzsche, hermeneutics of suspicion, freedom, fate, fatalism, amor fati, morality, determinism, free will, consciousness, persuasive definition, naturalism, genealogy, morals
28. Radcliffe, Robert Charles. Determinants of the marketability of large blocks of common stocks.
Degree: PhD, Business Administration, 1971, Ohio State University
29. Rademacher, Christine Marie Koebel. Synthetic studies toward pederic acid and photochromic crown ethers.
Degree: PhD, Chemistry, 1997, Ohio State University
Degree: PhD, Arts and Sciences : Political Science, 2002, University of Cincinnati
Subjects: Political Science, General
Keywords: election polls; public opinion; survey methodology