550 matches in the database. These are records: 1 - 30.
1. Oakes, Amy C. States in crisis: how governments respond to domestic unrest.
Degree: PhD, Political Science, 2006, Ohio State University
Keywords: Diversionary war; Foreign policy decision-making; Domestic unrest
Degree: PhD, Sociology, 2004, Ohio State University
Keywords: service sector; sociology; theory; life insurance; modernization; post-industrialization; civilization; ecology; sythetic theory; organization; industry
Degree: PhD, Business Administration, 1973, Ohio State University
Degree: PhD, Communication, 2007, Ohio State University
Keywords: distance education; collaboration; affordances; mutual understanding; coordination; common ground
5. Oates, Shawn P. CHILD-COMPUTER INTERACTION: EXPLORING INTERFACE DESIGN.
Degree: PhD, Psychology, 2005, Miami University
Keywords: interface design; human-computer interaction; children
6. Obali, Derya. Synthetic Approaches To Fluorinated Ten-Membered Enediyne.
Degree: MS, Chemistry, 2010, Bowling Green State University
Keywords: Bergman reaction, enediyne
Degree: MA, History, 2011, Ohio State University
Subjects: Archaeology; European History; History; Military History; Military Studies; Technology
Keywords: shipbuilding; Early Modern Period; military revolution; Northern Europe; Henry VIII; lapstrake construction; carvel construction; Mary Rose; Grace Dieu
Degree: EdD, Education : Curriculum and Instruction, 2007, University of Cincinnati
Keywords: GK-12, NSF, Fellowship, Learning Communties, Engineering Education
9. Obasi, Ezemenari Marquis. Measurement of Acculturation Strategies for People of African Descent (MASPAD): An emic conceptualization of acculturation as a moderating factor between psychological distress and mental health seeking attitudes.
Degree: PhD, Psychology, 2005, Ohio State University
Keywords: Cultural Psychology; Acculturation; Worldview; African; African American; Black; Scale Construction; Psychological Measurement; Psychological Distress; Mental Health; Attitudes
10. Obasi, Ezemenari Marquis. Construction and validation of the worldview analysis scale.
Degree: MA, Psychology, 2002, Ohio State University
Keywords: African; cultural worldview orientation; universe; TELEOLOGY
Degree: PhD, Electrical and Computer Engineering, 2010, Ohio State University
Subjects: Electrical engineering; Engineering; Experiments
Keywords: Theory of Characteristic Modes, electrically small antennas , Matching Network , Parallel Resonance , reconfigurable antenna, wideband antenna , conformal antenna , non-foster loads, NIC, Cavity modes, Patch antenna, loop antenna, PIFA
Degree: EdD, Education : Educational Leadership, 2003, University of Cincinnati
Keywords: educational administration; women's studies; leadership; higher education; qualitative research
13. Obeng, George Boakye. A Game Theoretical Model For Prevention of Meat Contamination at A Meat Packing House.
Degree: MS, Applied Mathematics, 2011, University of Akron
Subjects: Economic Theory; Mathematics
14. Oberdick, Michelle N. Using the Caldecott Award and Honor Books to Enhance Multicultural Literature.
Degree: MEd, Reading, 2009, Bowling Green State University
Keywords: reading; literature; caldecott award; honor books, multicultural
15. Oberhammer, Tierney. MILKY BODIES, OFF-WHITE MENACE: IDENTITY, MILK AND ABJECT FEMININITY IN RECENT US MEDIA.
Degree: MA, Popular Culture, 2010, Bowling Green State University
Subjects: American studies
Keywords: maternal abject, abjection, monstrous feminine, femininity, milk, whiteness, mimicry, Strain, Hills Have Eyes, Mr. Brooks, Inglourious Basterds, Professional, Always Sunny Philadelphia
16. Oberjohn, Karen Solveig. The Funny Papers: An Examination of Children's Sense of Humor, Peer Acceptance, and Friendships.
Degree: MA, Arts and Sciences : Psychology, 2002, University of Cincinnati
Keywords: humor; revised class play; friendship; peer acceptance; teasing
17. Oberlander, Kristin M. CULTURES IN OPPOSITION: THE BATTLE BETWEEN CORPORATE ORGANICS AND THE ORGANIC MOVEMENT.
Degree: MA, Mass Communication, 2006, Miami University
Keywords: organic food; diffusion; incorporation; commodity fetishism
18. Oberlin, Jennifer Michelle. Lost and Found: The Process of Historic Preservation in Lucas County, Ohio.
Degree: MA, History, 2004, University of Toledo
Subjects: History, United States
19. OBERLIN, KEVIN ARTHUR. THE MOMENT OF LOOKING DOWN.
Degree: PhD, Arts and Sciences : English and Comparative Literature, 2007, University of Cincinnati
Subjects: Literature, American
Degree: PhD, Business Administration, 1983, Ohio State University
21. Obernesser, Scott. Searching For the Wild: The Changing Post-War Conceptions of Environmentalism and Gender.
Degree: MA, English/Literature, 2010, Bowling Green State University
Subjects: English literature
Keywords: Environment; Gender; Disobedience; Into The Wild; Fight Club
22. Oberoi, Lalit M. Formulation of a fast-acting ibuprofen suspension by using nicotinamide as hydrotropic agent - application of DSC, spectroscopy and microscopy in assessment of the type of interaction.
Degree: MS, Pharmaceutical Science, 2004, University of Toledo
Subjects: Health Sciences, Pharmacy
Keywords: ibuprofen; nicotinamide; hydrotropy; spectroscopic; solubility enhancement
Degree: MA, Political Science, 2009, Miami University
Subjects: Political science
Keywords: Jerry John Rawlings, President Yahya Jammeh, Democracy, Neoliberal Reform, Ghana, The Gambia
Degree: MA, Sociology, 2011, Ohio State University
Keywords: Race; Immigration; Education
25. Obiozor, Clarence Nwabunwanne. Finite element analysis of defective induction motor.
Degree: PhD, Electrical Engineering (Engineering), 1987, Ohio University
Keywords: induction motor; finite element; machines; Maxwell's equations
26. Obiozor, Clarence Nwabunwanne. Reduction of torsional oscillations in turbo-generator shafts with the use of a thyristor controlled resistor bank.
Degree: MS, Electrical Engineering (Engineering), 1982, Ohio University
Keywords: Torsional Oscillations; Thyristor Controlled Resistor Bank; Turbo-Generator Shafts
Degree: PhD, Molecular Biology and Microbiology, 2009, Case Western Reserve University
Keywords: E-CADHERIN; Neurite; Neurite Outgrowth; PTPÂµ; OUTGROWTH; R-CADHERIN-MEDIATED; RGC
Degree: MA, Theatre Arts, 2007, University of Akron
Keywords: acting process; space; internal space; external space; Macbeth; scansion; text; textual analysis; rehearsal behavior; sacred space; actor's tools; controlling the space; linear movement; curved movement; movements; engaging body and mind
29. Obonyo, Victor Oduor. Smartpen Technology and Revitalization of The Myaamia Language.
Degree: Master of Computer Science, Computer Science and Systems Analysis, 2009, Miami University
Subjects: Computer science; Language; Linguistics
Keywords: Language Revitalization, Smartpen Technology, Myaamia Language, Penlet, Anoto Technology, Livescribe
Degree: PhD, Entomology, 2009, Ohio State University
Keywords: planting date; corn rootworm; European corn borer; Bt; maize maturity; stalk rot; ear rot stalk tunneling; root injury; grain yield