856 matches in the database. These are records: 1 - 30.
1. Naber-Fisher, Glenellyn Mercedes Kae. The Roles of Mentoring and Family Support in the Development of Asian Pacific American Female Leaders.
Degree: EdD, Leadership Studies, 2009, Bowling Green State University
Subjects: Education; Gender; Higher education
Keywords: Asian American; model minority; mentoring; leadership; higher education; adult development; life history; Asian culture
2. Nabiyouni, Maryam. Mega-scale Bioinformatics Investigation of Codon Bias in Vertebrates.
Degree: MS, College of Medicine, 2011, University of Toledo Health Science Campus
Subjects: Bioinformatics; Biology; Biomedical Research
Keywords: Codon bias; GC composition; GC3; Vertebrates
3. Nachbauer, Cheryl Ann. DISASTER RELIEF STRATEGY: Appropriating Abandoned Big Boxes.
Degree: M. Arch., Design, Architecture, Art and Planning : Architecture, 2009, University of Cincinnati
Keywords: Disaster Relief, Appropriation, Abandoned Big Box, Prefabrication, Kit-of Parts, Trauma Recovery, Community, Attachment
Degree: PhD, Chemistry, 2009, Ohio State University
Subjects: Biophysics; Chemistry; Immunology
Keywords: α-galactosylceramide; CD1d; TCR; computational; molecular dynamics; AMBER; AUTODOCK
Degree: PhD, Chemistry, 2010, Ohio State University
Keywords: NMR paramagnetic solid-state protein nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy
6. Nadauld, Taylor D. Essays in Real Estate Finance.
Degree: PhD, Business Administration, 2009, Ohio State University
Keywords: Securitization; Subprime Mortgages; REITs; Corporate Governance
Degree: MS, Industrial and Manufacturing Systems Engineering (Engineering), 1994, Ohio University
Subjects: Engineering, Industrial
Keywords: Statistical Quality Control; Support System; Acceptance Sampling; Control Chart Procedures
Degree: PhD, Veterinary Biosciences, 2007, Ohio State University
Subjects: Biology, Veterinary Science
Keywords: HTLV-1, ATLL, HHM, PTHrP, Canine lymphoma, Xenograft, Bioluminescent imaging
Degree: MS, Plant Biology (Arts and Sciences), 2007, Ohio University
Subjects: Biology, Plant Physiology
Keywords: Xyloglucan; Grasses; Wheat; Rice
10. Nadella, Sunita. Effect of machine vision based traffic data collection accuracy on traffic noise.
Degree: MS, Civil Engineering (Engineering), 2002, Ohio University
Subjects: Engineering, Civil
Keywords: Machine Vision Based Data; Traffic Data Accuracy; Collection Accuracy; Traffic Noise
11. Nadell, Pamela Susan. The journey to America by steam: the Jews of eastern Europe in transition.
Degree: PhD, History, 1982, Ohio State University
Degree: PhD, Mechanical Engineering, 1995, Case Western Reserve University
Subjects: Engineering, Mechanical
Keywords: Rotor dynamics, lubrication and rub/impact phenomena
Degree: MS, Engineering : Environmental Engineering, 2003, University of Cincinnati
Keywords: water distribution systems; leaks; mixed truncated normal distribution; district metering areas; stagnation probability
Degree: PhD, College of Graduate Studies, 2008, University of Toledo Health Science Campus
Subjects: Genetics; Oncology; Pharmacology
Keywords: DNA Repair; DNA Damage; cancer; genomics; chemotherapy; pharmacogenetics
15. Nadkarni-DeAngelis, Radha Bhaskar. Clinical Course of Children with a Depressive Spectrum Disorder and Transient Manic Symptoms.
Degree: PhD, Psychology, 2009, Ohio State University
Keywords: depression; mania; hypomania; irritability; children; conversion; bipolar disorder; depressive disorder; aggression; medication; dysthymia; major depressive disorder; risk factors; family history; family environment; clinical presentation; C-GAS; ADHD
Degree: PhD, Physics (Arts and Sciences), 2005, Ohio University
Subjects: Biophysics, Medical
Keywords: Astrocyte Neuron Interaction; Modeling Neural Glial Circuits; Astrocytes; Neurons; Metabotropic Glutamate Receptors
17. Nadler, Laurie Sue. GABA(A) receptor subunit expression and assembly in rat cerebellar neurons.
Degree: PhD, Pharmacology, 1996, Case Western Reserve University
Subjects: Biology, Neuroscience
Keywords: Cerebellum; Neurons; Receptors, GABA-A
18. Nadolnyak, Denis Alexandrovic Jr. Three essays on the economics of agricultural biotechnology.
Degree: PhD, Agricultural, Environmental and Development Economics, 2003, Ohio State University
Keywords: GM crops; Patent; Soybeans; scope protection
19. Nadour, Alaa M. MBG - Induced EMT.
Degree: MS, College of Graduate Studies, 2007, University of Toledo Health Science Campus
Subjects: Biology, Molecular
Keywords: MBG; EMT; TGF-Î²; Epithelial; Mesenchymal; cells; LEF-1
20. Nadsady, Kenneth Allan. A two-stage method for system identification from time series.
Degree: MS, Electrical Engineering (Engineering), 1998, Ohio University
Keywords: Hankel Matrix Singular Values; two-stage system identification technique; Eigenvalue Realization Algorithm
Degree: MEd, Reading, 2008, Bowling Green State University
Keywords: Reading: grade six; grade seven; grade eight; middle school girls; junior high girls
22. Naenna, Praphun. Numerical and Analytical Studies of the Electromagnetic Bias in Satellite Altimetry.
Degree: PhD, Electrical and Computer Engineering, 2011, Ohio State University
23. Nafday, Omkar A. FILM FORMATION AND CO2 CORROSION IN THE PRESENCE OF ACETIC ACID.
Degree: MS, Chemical Engineering (Engineering), 2004, Ohio University
Subjects: Engineering, Chemical
Keywords: Film formation and CO 2 Corrosion in the Presence of Acetic Acid
Degree: M. Arch., Design, Architecture, Art and Planning : Architecture (Master of), 2010, University of Cincinnati
Keywords: strip mall; culture; appropraition
25. Nafziger, Jonathan W. A Novel Cache Migration Scheme in Network-on-Chip Devices.
Degree: MS, Engineering and Applied Science: Computer Engineering, 2010, University of Cincinnati
Subjects: Electrical engineering
Keywords: Network-on-chip; NoC; Cache; Data Migration; Spatial Locality; Temporal Locality
Degree: MS, Chemistry, 2008, Miami University
Keywords: particulate nature of matter; self-efficacy; pedagogical content knowledge; elementary education
27. Nagabhushan, Sahana. Neural Mechanisms Underlying Stress-Induced Depression and Its Prevention.
Degree: BS, College of Arts and Sciences / Department of Biological Sciences, 2011, Kent State University Honors College
Subjects: Behavioral Sciences
Keywords: depression, stress, norepinephrine, b-adrenergic receptors, propranolol, interleukin-1
28. Nagalingam, Dakshinamurthy Sharma. OXIDATION RESISTANT COATINGS ON MICROCELLUAR CARBON FOAM USING SIMPLE SCALABLE TECHNIQUES.
Degree: MS, Materials Science and Engineering, 2007, Wright State University
Subjects: Engineering, Materials Science
Keywords: Carbon Foam, Coatings
Degree: MS, Mechanical Engineering, 2010, Ohio State University
Subjects: Mechanical Engineering
Keywords: Hot Stamping,22MnB5
30. Nagapattinam Ramamurthi, Ragavendar. Dynamic Trace-based Analysis of Vectorization Potential of Programs.
Degree: MS, Computer Science and Engineering, 2012, Ohio State University
Subjects: Computer Science
Keywords: Performance analysis; dynamic analysis; vectorization