3364 matches in the database. These are records: 1 - 30.
1. Maack, Thomas L. Device to intra-operatively measure joint stability for total knee arthroplasty.
Degree: MS, Mechanical Engineering, 2008, Ohio State University
Subjects: Mechanical engineering
Keywords: soft tissue balancing; total knee arthroplasty; joint stability; stability; instability; laxity
Degree: PhD, Education : Criminal Justice, 2001, University of Cincinnati
Subjects: Sociology, Criminology and Penology
Keywords: childhood antisocial behavior; delinquency; moffitt; maternal risk
Degree: PhD, Chemical Engineering, 2011, Case Western Reserve University
Subjects: Chemical Engineering; Energy
4. Maan, Neeti. i-Nitrite Therapy for Treatment of Peripheral Arterial Disease.
Degree: MS, Biology, 2012, Case Western Reserve University
Keywords: PAD, nitrite, nitric oxide
5. Maarouf, Marwan Younes. XML Integrated Environment For Service-Oriented Data Management.
Degree: PhD, Computer Science and Engineering PhD, 2007, Wright State University
Subjects: Computer Science
Keywords: Schemaless XML documents, XML Integrated Environment (XIE), XIE Service Language (XIESL), XML processing pipeline, service-oriented computing (SOC).
Degree: BA, College of Arts and Sciences / Department of Modern and Classical Language Studies, 2012, Kent State University Honors College
Subjects: Demographics; Education; European Studies; Foreign Language; Language Arts; Multicultural Education
Keywords: Germany; Turks; Multiculturalism; Diversity, German Education System; Minorities
Degree: PhD, History, 2007, Ohio State University
Subjects: History, United States
Keywords: North Carolina; American Revolution; Nathanael Greene
8. Maaz, Khan. EVASIVE INTERNET PROTOCOL: END TO END PERFORMANCE.
Degree: MS, EECS - Computer and Information Sciences, 2011, Case Western Reserve University
Subjects: Computer Science
Keywords: Capabilities; internet; security; attacks, spoofing; DDoS; Evasive internet
9. Mabe, Isaac Graham. A Probabilistic Assessment of Vertebral Cortical Bone Fracture of Intraosteonal Structures.
Degree: MS, Biomedical Engineering, 2011, Wright State University
Subjects: Biomedical Engineering
Keywords: Bone Fracture; Probabilistic Fracture; Cortical Bone; Cervical Vertebral Cortical Bone
10. Maberley, Simon Huw. Inter-release.
Degree: MFA, Art, 2000, Ohio State University
11. Mabert, Vincent Anthony. A methodology for work scheduling and labor assignment within a single postal facility.
Degree: PhD, Business Administration, 1973, Ohio State University
Degree: MA, College of Arts and Sciences / Department of Sociology, 2008, Kent State University
Keywords: sociology; gender; doctor-patient interactions; doing gender
Degree: MS, Applied Mathematics, 2011, University of Akron
Keywords: game theory; government subsidy for education; optimal number of years of education
14. Macbeth, Karen P. The situated achievements of novices learning academic writing as a cultural curriculum.
Degree: PhD, Educational Theory and Practice, 2004, Ohio State University
Keywords: situated learning, academic writing, second language writing, socio-cultural practice, apprenticeship, basic English
Degree: PhD, Comparative Arts (Fine Arts), 2007, Ohio University
Keywords: Cuban Zarzuela; Zarzuela; Cuban Diaspora; Musical Theater
16. MacCleary, Jared. Foreign Direct Investment in America's Automotive Industry.
Degree: MA, Political Science, 2006, Miami University
Keywords: FDI; INVESTMENT; Honda; MNCs; FOREIGN; DIRECT INVESTMENT; Incentives
Degree: MS, Natural Resources, 2009, Ohio State University
Keywords: emergent aquatic insect, refueling performance
18. MacDonald, Elizabeth A. Child Maltreatment: Is There a Correlation Between Child Maltreatment and Delinquency?.
Degree: MS, Department of Criminal Justice, 2010, Youngstown State University
Keywords: criminal justice
19. MacDonald, Laurence Eben. The piano music of Charles-Valentin Alkan.
Degree: MA, Music, 1966, Ohio State University
Keywords: ALKAN; PIANO; MUSIC; etudes; Bertha; composer
20. MacDonald, Robert L. Rogue State? The United States, Unilateralism, and the United Nations.
Degree: MA, History, 2006, University of Toledo
Subjects: History, United States
Keywords: United States Foreign Policy; United Nations; Security Council Vetoes
Degree: PhD, History, 2012, Bowling Green State University
Keywords: U.S. Foreign Policy; Zionism; Civilizing Mission
Degree: PhD, English, 1996, Ohio State University
23. MacDonald, T. Spreelin. Steve Biko and Black Consciousness in Post-Apartheid South African Poetry.
Degree: PhD, Interdisciplinary Arts (Fine Arts), 2010, Ohio University
Subjects: African literature; Literature; Theater
Keywords: Steve Biko; Poetry; South Africa; Performativity; Blackness; Post-Apartheid
24. MacDonald Weeks, Kelly C. Parrotheads, Cheeseburgers, and Paradise: Adult Music Fandom and Fan Practices.
Degree: PhD, American Culture Studies/Popular Culture, 2012, Bowling Green State University
Subjects: American Studies
Keywords: fandom; adult music fans; American Studies; popular music; Jimmy Buffett; Parrotheads; tropicalization; consumerism; tailgating; fan labor; social networking studies
25. MacDougall, Erin Colleen. An Examination of a Culturally Relevant Model of Intuitive Eating with African American College Women.
Degree: PhD, Counseling Psychology, 2010, University of Akron
Subjects: African Americans; Psychology; Womens studies
Keywords: intuitive eating; African American college women; path analysis
26. MacDougall, Frederick Alexander. Performance characteristics of a 14" diameter, 7 plate ansonia type distillation unit.
Degree: MS, Chemistry, 1950, Ohio State University
27. Macedo, James Raymond. The preparation and performance of the role of Ralph Berger in Clifford Odets' Awake and Sing!.
Degree: MFA, Theatre, 1976, Ohio State University
28. Maceli, Peter Lawson. Deciding st-connectivity in undirected graphs using logarithmic space.
Degree: MS, Mathematics, 2008, Ohio State University
Keywords: USTCON; log-space; expander graphs; graph connectivity
29. Macenko, Marc D. Eigenimage-based Robust Image Segmentation Using Level Sets.
Degree: MS, Computer Science (Engineering), 2006, Ohio University
Keywords: Eigenimage; level set; segmentation; prior information
30. MacFarland, Matthew Franklin. Determining Equilibrium Drivers in Central Ohio Urban Streams.
Degree: MS, Food, Agricultural and Biological Engineering, 2012, Ohio State University
Subjects: Environmental Engineering
Keywords: stream; fluvial geomorphology; urban; urbanization; equilibrium index; landscape drivers; central ohio; physical integrity; logistic regression; Olentangy River; Blacklick Creek