976 matches in the database. These are records: 1 - 30.
1. JABBARI, BEHZAD J. EXPERIMENTS IN PUBLIC OPINION RESEARCH ON THE INTERNET.
Degree: PhD, Arts and Sciences : Political Science, 2005, University of Cincinnati
Subjects: Political Science, General
Keywords: survey research; online survey; web survey; Internet poll; online poll; response order; middle response alternative; tone of wording; not sure; don't know; no opinion; methodological experiments; methodology
2. Jabero, Marvin Frank. Investigation for the Identification of Transient Amplifying/Stem Cell Pool in Oral Mucosa.
Degree: MS, Dentistry, 2010, Ohio State University
Subjects: Biomedical research
Keywords: Stem Cells, Transient Amplifying Cells, Oral Mucosa, CD133, CD34, BrdU, K15
Degree: MS, Engineering and Applied Science: Mechanical Engineering, 2012, University of Cincinnati
Keywords: FSAE; Vehicle; Dynamics; Inertia; Tire
4. Jack, Eric P. MEASURING AND COMPARING VOLUME FLEXIBILITY OF SMALL AND LARGE FIRMS.
Degree: PhD, Business Administration : Quantitative Analysis, 2000, University of Cincinnati
Subjects: Business Administration, Management
Keywords: operations strategy; manufacturing flexibility; volume flexibility; empirical research
5. Jackoby, Henry Benjamin EdD. The Crossover Project: A Case Study of One High School's Effort to Provide Skill-Deficient Students the Opportunity to Cross Over Into a College Preparatory Math Track.
Degree: EdD, Educational Leadership, 2011, Miami University
Subjects: Education; Educational Leadership; Education History; Education Philosophy; Mathematics; Mathematics Education; School Administration; Secondary Education; Social Research; Teaching
Keywords: tracking; math curriculum; curriculum tracking; education; curriculum; Jeannie Oakes; Tom Loveless; changing tracks; mathematics education; secondary math curriculum; tracking in high school
Degree: MS, Physiology of Exercise (Health and Human Services), 2007, Ohio University
Keywords: glycemic response; glycemic index; carbohydrate
7. Jackson, Christine E. Tracing the Edge of an Intangible Space.
Degree: MFA, Art, 2010, Ohio State University
Subjects: Fine Arts
8. Jackson, Cryshanna A. MEASURING THE IMPACT OF TITLE IX FOR WOMEN OF COLOR: THE CASE OF THE UNIVERSITY OF AKRON.
Degree: PhD, Urban Studies and Public Affairs, 2006, University of Akron
Keywords: TITLE IX; sport; Athletic; WOMEN OF COLOR; UNIVERSITY OF AKRON; WOMEN
9. Jackson, Daney G. The relationship between perceived effectiveness of the collaborative relationships of the USDA youth at risk coalitions and selected situational factors and structural dimensions.
Degree: PhD, Food, Agricultural, and Biological Engineering, 1994, Ohio State University
10. JACKSON, DEBBIE KINNE. EFFECTIVE SCIENCE TEACHERS: THEIR CONTENT KNOWLEDGE.
Degree: EdD, Education : Curriculum and Instruction, 2004, University of Cincinnati
Keywords: Science Teachers; Teachers Content Knowledge
11. Jackson, Deborah L. STRENGTH IN THE MIDST OF A PERFECT STORM.
Degree: EdD, Educational Psychology, 2010, Miami University
Subjects: Educational Leadership
Keywords: Leadership and Vision, Student Success Prophetic Spirituality, Black Liberation Theology, Spirituality, African American Students, Low Socio-Economic Students
12. Jackson, Dorothy Woytowicz. Self as process: implication of role behavior.
Degree: PhD, Psychology, 1970, Ohio State University
13. Jackson, Elizabeth Helene. An exploratory examination of the electroencephalographic correlates of aural imagery, kinesthetic imagery, music listening, and motor movement by novice and expert conductors.
Degree: PhD, EDU Physical Activity and Educational Services, 1994, Ohio State University
Degree: BA, College of Arts and Sciences - Psychology, 2011, Miami University Honors Theses
Keywords: parent-child relations; boundary dissolution; psychological control; cross-cultural differences; mixed methods
15. Jackson, George Charter. An experimental investigation of the order consolidation problem.
Degree: PhD, Business Administration, 1979, Ohio State University
Degree: PhD, Psychology, 2010, Ohio State University
Subjects: Psychology; Rehabilitation
Keywords: adherence; cardiac rehabilitation; repressive coping; alexithymia; optimism
17. Jackson, Jeanette. Culturally-Responsive Dance: Building Community One Step at a Time.
Degree: MEd, College of Education and Human Services, 2012, Cleveland State University
Subjects: African Americans; African American Studies; African Studies; American Studies; Art Education; Cultural Anthropology; Curricula; Dance; Demographics; Education; Elementary Education; Ethnic Studies; Families and Family Life; Fine Arts; Folklore; Gifted Education; Multicu
Keywords: Africa, African-American, Culture, low SES, Dance, Arts, Theater, at-risk, inner-city, youth , students, culturally responsive, culturally relevant, prevention, intervention, programming, alternatie, arts, education, black
18. Jackson, Jeffrey Michael. The impact of authority on obedience.
Degree: PhD, Psychology, 1982, Ohio State University
19. JACKSON, JENNIFER ANN. HELL HATH NO FURY: CINDY SHEEHAN AND THE RHETORIC OF GRIEF.
Degree: MA, Arts and Sciences : Communication, 2007, University of Cincinnati
20. Jackson, Jodi Michelle. Investigation of Factors Affecting Fertility: Chromosome Segregation Errors and Environmental Toxins.
Degree: PhD, Genetics, 2007, Case Western Reserve University
Subjects: Biology, Genetics
Keywords: YA/HeJ; C57BL/6J-YA/HeJ
21. Jackson, John Lindsey. The student divestment movement: anti-apartheid activism on U.S. college and university campuses.
Degree: PhD, Sociology, 1989, Ohio State University
Degree: MFA, Dance, 1997, Ohio State University
Degree: MS, Dentistry, 2012, Ohio State University
Keywords: cellulitis; odontogenic; healthcare cost; healthcare costs; facial swelling
24. Jackson, Julie A. AN EXAMINATION OF MASTER’S LEVEL GRADUATE STUDENT EXPERIENCES AND ATTITUDES.
Degree: MEd, Career and Technology Education/Technology, 2007, Bowling Green State University
Keywords: climate; student satisfaction; attitude; survey; master's; graduate student
Degree: PhD, Electrical and Computer Engineering, 2009, Ohio State University
Subjects: Electrical engineering
Keywords: synthetic aperture radar, bistatic, 3D SAR, parametric scattering models, feature extraction, canonical shapes
26. Jackson, Marianne. Flying Fat.
Degree: MFA, College of Arts and Sciences / Department of English, 2009, Kent State University
Subjects: Womens studies
Keywords: weight loss surgery; black women; black women and relationships; cultural stigmas; black church
Degree: MS, Medicine: Industrial Hygiene (Environmental Health), 2012, University of Cincinnati
Subjects: Environmental Health
Keywords: DNA; adducts; DNA adducts; 1-Hp; firefighters; 1-Hydroxypyrene
28. Jackson, Nicole M. The Politics of Care: Black Community Activism in England and the United States, 1975-1985.
Degree: PhD, History, 2012, Ohio State University
Subjects: African Americans; African American Studies; American History; Black History; Black Studies; Womens Studies
Keywords: African American, Black Britain, community activism, African Diaspora, Black feminism
29. Jackson, Nicole Maelyn. Remembering Soweto: American Students and International Social Justice, 1976-1988.
Degree: MA, History, 2009, Ohio State University
30. Jackson, Philip. Global History and Global Solidarity: Why We Shouldn't Forget about Colonialism.
Degree: MA, Political Science, 2011, Ohio State University
Subjects: Political Science
Keywords: solidarity; global history; colonialism