260 matches in the database. These are records: 1 - 30.
1. Iachini, Aidyn Lorraine. Factors Influencing the Provision of Autonomy-Support.
Degree: PhD, ED Physical Activities and Educational Services, 2008, Ohio State University
Keywords: autonomy-support; self-determination theory; ego-involvement; external pressure
2. IACOBUCCI, DOMINIC. ECOTOURISM ARCHITECTURE.
Degree: M. Arch., Design, Architecture, Art and Planning : Architecture (Master of), 2006, University of Cincinnati
Keywords: Architecture; Ecotourism; Hawaii
Degree: MS, Chemistry, 2009, University of Toledo
Keywords: 5'-Methylthioadenosine, S-Adenosylhomocysteine, Nucleosidase
4. Iancu, Aniela Karina. Numerical methods for pricing basket options.
Degree: PhD, Mathematics, 2004, Ohio State University
Keywords: Numerical Methods, Option Pricing
5. Iancu, Radu Vlad. cAMP COMPARTMENTATION IN ADULT CARDIAC MYOCYTES.
Degree: PhD, Physiology and Biophysics, 2008, Case Western Reserve University
Keywords: cAMP, myocyte, computer model, cAMP compartments
Degree: PhD, Physics (Arts and Sciences), 2006, Ohio University
Subjects: Physics, Condensed Matter
Keywords: STM; Molecular switches; Chlorophyll-a; Kondo effect; Self-assembly
7. Ianetta, Melissa Joan. Flowers rhetoric : the nineteenth-century improvisatrice tradition.
Degree: PhD, English, 2002, Ohio State University
8. Iannarino, Nicholas T. Laughing at death: The forms and functions of humor in illness trauma narratives.
Degree: MA, Communication, 2010, University of Dayton
Keywords: communication; health; narratives; illness; trauma; humor; sleepwalking; drugs; addiction; cancer; figurative language; funny; writing; comedy; death; journaling; storytelling; memoir
Degree: MS, College and Graduate School of Education, Health and Human Services / School of Health Sciences, 2012, Kent State University
10. Iannone, Ami M. You Can't Go Home Again.
Degree: BA, English, 2010, Ohio University Honors Tutorial College
Subjects: American literature
Keywords: Poetry; Anne Sexton; Sylvia Plath; Suicide; Home; Father
11. Iannuzzi, Mariano. Mechanisms of corrosion inhibition of AA2024-T3 by vanadates.
Degree: PhD, Materials Science and Engineering, 2006, Ohio State University
Keywords: Aluminum Alloys, Vanadates, Metavanadates, Decavanadates, Corrosion Inhibition, Corrosion, Oxygen Reduction
Degree: PhD, College and Graduate School of Education, Health and Human Services / School of Lifespan Development and Educational Sciences, 2011, Kent State University
Subjects: Counseling Education
Keywords: motivational interviewing; cognitive behavior therapy; psychotherapy integration; counselor experiences; phenomenology
Degree: MA, Sociology, 2012, Ohio State University
Subjects: Agriculture; Latin American Studies; Sociology
Keywords: community development; Latin America; food systems; institutions
Degree: PhD, Evolution, Ecology, and Organismal Biology, 2004, Ohio State University
Subjects: Biology, Ecology
Keywords: Population connectivity; Migratory linkages; Dispersal; Henslow's sparrow; Ammodramus henslowii; Spatial autocorrelation; Gene flow; Meme flow; Geographic variation in song; Private alleles; Bayesian analysis; Stable isotope ratios
15. Ibarra, Cristina A. A Rumination on the Internet as a Developing Medium on Subjects Affecting Societal Norms.
Degree: MA, Liberal Studies, 2012, Ohio Dominican University
Keywords: Internet -- Social Aspects; Social Media; Social Norms
16. Ibelema, Minabere. Global news-flow issues : toward a convergent perspective.
Degree: PhD, Communication, 1984, Ohio State University
17. Ibidunni, Ajibola Olutoyin. Carbon deposition by the decomposition of carbon monoxide on reduced iron oxide.
Degree: PhD, Materials Science and Engineering, 1982, Ohio State University
Degree: PhD, Biomedical Engineering, 2004, Ohio State University
Keywords: Functional magnetic resonance imaging; Pain; Physiologic noise; General linear modeling; Electrical nerve stimulation; Autonomic nervous system; End tidal carbon dioxide; Respiration; Cardiovascular function
Degree: PhD, Teaching and Learning, 2003, Ohio State University
Subjects: Education, Sciences
Keywords: Inquiry.; Teacher Beliefs about Inquiry Teaching and Learning.; Teaching Experience Using Inquiry Approaches.; Learning Experience Through Inquiry Approaches.; Scientific Inquiry.
Degree: PhD, Engineering : Mechanical Engineering, 2006, University of Cincinnati
Subjects: Engineering, Mechanical
Keywords: Atomization, Pressure Swirl atomizer, Jet, Annular sheet, Nonlinear Instability
Degree: MA, International Studies - Communication and Development Studies, 2006, Ohio University
Keywords: Sudan; Conflict; Education; Culutral Hegemony; Curriculum
22. IBRAHIM, IRENE. AN EXPERIMENTAL STUDY OF SINGLE AND TWIN TRANSVERSE JETS IN SUBSONIC CROSSFLOW.
Degree: MS, Engineering : Aerospace Engineering, 2006, University of Cincinnati
Degree: PhD, Pharmacy : Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2010, University of Cincinnati
Keywords: Skin; Chemical Enhancers; DSC; ATR-FTIR; Transdermal; Liposomes
Degree: PhD, Electrical Engineering, 2003, Ohio State University
Keywords: Magnetic Resonance Imaging; High Field MRI; Computational Electromagnetic; Modeling; Radiofrequency Coils; Finite Difference Time Domain Method
25. Ice, James Richard. The establishment and evaluation of safe processes involved in the flame sterilization of peas.
Degree: MS, Horticulture, 1975, Ohio State University
Keywords: PEAS; containers; Flame Sterilizer; FLAME; Retort; Heat Penetration; Sterilizer
Degree: Master of Environmental Science, Environmental Sciences, 2004, Miami University
Subjects: Environmental Sciences
27. ICENHOUR, CRYSTAL RENEE PERRY. EXPERIMENTAL EVIDENCE FOR COMPETITIVE COEXISTENCE OF TWO SPECIES OF PNEUMOCYSTIS WITHIN RAT LUNGS.
Degree: PhD, Medicine : Pathobiology and Molecular Medicine, 2002, University of Cincinnati
Keywords: pneumocystis; infectious disease; medical mycology
28. Ichihashi, Fumitaka. Investigation of Combustion Instability in a Single Annular Combustor.
Degree: MS, Engineering and Applied Science: Aerospace Engineering, 2011, University of Cincinnati
Subjects: Aerospace Materials
Keywords: Combustion Instability; POD; RQL; Proper Orthogonal Decomposition; Combustion Acoustic; Rayleigh's Criterion
29. Ichikawa, Kazuhiko. The boundary element method and its application to the analysis of bolted connections.
Degree: MS, Mechanical Engineering (Engineering), 1984, Ohio University
Subjects: Engineering, Mechanical
Keywords: Boundary Element Method; Bolted Connections; Beam Bending
Degree: PhD, Education, Criminal Justice, and Human Services: Health Education, 2010, University of Cincinnati
Subjects: Health education
Keywords: Obesity; Adolescents; Nutrition; Physical Activity; Theory of Planned Behavior