2614 matches in the database. These are records: 1 - 30.
1. Haagensen, Henrietta Lynne. Riding through a corner.
Degree: MFA, Art, 1975, Ohio State University
2. Haak, Christopher J. Direct-to-DVD: From Syfy to the Majors.
Degree: MA, Film Scholarship (Fine Arts), 2010, Ohio University
Subjects: Business Costs; Economics; Film Studies
Keywords: Direct-to-DVD; Syfy; The Asylum; DVD economics; Made-for-TV
3. Haam, Seungjoo. Local heat transfer in a mixing vessel using heat flux sensors.
Degree: MS, Chemical Engineering, 1990, Ohio State University
Keywords: Impellers; Heat Transfer Coefficient
Degree: DMA, College-Conservatory of Music: Organ, 2012, University of Cincinnati
Keywords: the emperor and the pope; orchestrating for organ and orchestra
Degree: MS, Zoology, 2012, Miami University
Subjects: Aquatic Sciences; Conservation; Zoology
Keywords: Wildfire; disturbance; macroinvertebrate communities; endangered species; water quality
Degree: MS, Medicine : Epidemiology (Environmental Health), 2006, University of Cincinnati
Subjects: Health Sciences, Public Health
7. Haas, Anne E. Political process, activism, and health.
Degree: PhD, Sociology, 2005, Ohio State University
Subjects: Sociology, Theory and Methods
Keywords: activist political process; social movements; collective identity; pivotal events
8. Haas, Caroline Marie Burrell. Effect of Massage-Like Compressive Loading on Muscle Mechanical Properties.
Degree: PhD, Biomedical Engineering, 2012, Ohio State University
Subjects: Biomechanics; Biomedical Engineering
Keywords: Skeletal Muscle; Massage; Mechanical Properties
Degree: MS, Geography-Geographic Information Sciences, 2010, University of Akron
Keywords: new urbanism; global hedonic model; local statistics; Geographically Weighted Regression (GWR)
Degree: PhD, Psychology, 2012, Ohio State University
Subjects: Neurosciences; Political Science; Psychology
Keywords: uncertainty; threat; tolerance; amygdala
Degree: PhD, Geography, 2008, Ohio State University
Keywords: property; law; coal mining; land; Appalachia; political economy; social construction
Degree: PhD, College of Education, Health, and Human Services / Department of Teaching, Leadership and Curriculum Studies, 2007, Kent State University
Subjects: Education, Administration
Keywords: teacher; students; PRINCIPAL; achievement; SCHOOLS OF PROMISE; School Culture
Degree: MS, Mechanical Engineering, 2010, Ohio State University
Subjects: Mechanical engineering
Keywords: multivariable; control; diesel; emission; EGR; VGT; intake
14. HABERL, CHRISTIANE. ANTIDUMPING AS A FORM OF PROTECTIONISM.
Degree: MA, Arts and Sciences : Political Science, 2006, University of Cincinnati
Keywords: Antidumping; Protectionism; International Trade; Trade Policy
Degree: PhD, Arts and Sciences : Political Science, 2007, University of Cincinnati
Keywords: Antidumping; Statecraft; International Political Economy; International Relations; International Economics; International Trading Order
16. Haberlin, Alayna T. An Examination of Behavioral History Effects on Preference for Choice in Elementary Students.
Degree: PhD, EDU Physical Activity and Educational Services, 2010, Ohio State University
Subjects: Behaviorial sciences; Education; Educational psychology; Special education
Keywords: Behavioral history, preference, choice, free or forced choice, academic tasks, reinforcers
17. Haberman, Cory P. The Adoption of Research and Planning Units by American Municipal Police Departments.
Degree: MS, Criminal Justice, 2009, Bowling Green State University
Keywords: Police Organizations, Research and Planning Units, Special Units, Police Innovation, Organizational Innovation
18. Habib, Farhat. Genotype-phenotype correlation using phylogenetic trees.
Degree: PhD, Physics, 2007, Ohio State University
Keywords: genotype-phenotype corrrelation; genotype-phenotype association; SNPs; genome-wide; concentrated changes test; phylogenetic; trees
Degree: MS, Industrial and Manufacturing Systems Engineering (Engineering), 2001, Ohio University
Subjects: Engineering, Industrial
Keywords: Order Accumulation System; Sortation System; Simulation Model; Material Flow; Response Surface Methodology; Central Composite Design; Experiments Approach
Degree: PhD, Labor and Human Resources, 1974, Ohio State University
21. Hackenbrack, Karl Edward. Assessing a company's exposure to fraudulent financial reporting : implications of seemingly irrelevant evidence.
Degree: PhD, Accounting and Management Information Systems, 1988, Ohio State University
Degree: MA, Near Eastern Languages and Cultures, 2009, Ohio State University
Subjects: Middle Eastern literature
Keywords: Timothy I; al-Mahdī
23. Hackenmueller, Stacy Sharon. A Retrospective Chart Review: Caloric Adequacy within Adult Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation.
Degree: MS, Allied Medical Professions, 2012, Ohio State University
Keywords: hematopoietic stem cell transplantation; HSCT; bone marrow transplant; nutrition support; medical nutrition therapy
Degree: PhD, Political Science, 2000, Ohio State University
Degree: PhD, Pharmacy, 2004, Ohio State University
Keywords: Cytochrome P450, Aromatase, Density Functional Theory, Molecular Dynamics, Isoflavones
Degree: PhD, Economics, 1995, Ohio State University
27. Hackett, Michelle. Validation of a household food security survey applied with low-income households with pre-school aged children participating in the MANA food supplement program in Antioquia, Colombia.
Degree: PhD, Ohio State University Nutrition, 2008, Ohio State University
Keywords: food security; Colombia; food assistance; Rasch; validity
Degree: MS, College of Medicine, 2009, University of Toledo Health Science Campus
Keywords: IMRT; quality assurance
29. Hackman, Jennifer K. Can We Promise College? An Evaluation of Placed-Based “Promise” College Scholarship Campaigns.
Degree: MCP, Design, Architecture, Art and Planning : Community Planning, 2009, University of Cincinnati
Keywords: promise, scholarship, economic development
30. Hackmann, Max M. Icons of Hedonistic Perfection: Mel Ramos’ Paintings 1963-1969.
Degree: MA, Design, Architecture, Art and Planning : Art History, 2010, University of Cincinnati
Subjects: Art History
Keywords: Mel Ramos; Hedonism; Popular icons; Pop Art; California