1919 matches in the database. These are records: 1 - 30.
Degree: MS, Welding Engineering, 2012, Ohio State University
Keywords: SMAW ENiMo-10 ENiCrMo-4
2. Gabar, Mohamad G. Mohamad. Effect of Soil and Bedrock Conditions Below Retaining Walls on Wall Behavior.
Degree: MS, Civil Engineering, 2012, University of Dayton
Subjects: Civil Engineering
Keywords: Retaining Wall
3. Gabel, James M. M.D. ONE SCIENTIST'S EFFORTS TO PREVENT CHILDHOOD LEAD POISONING.
Degree: MS, Medicine : Environmental Health Sciences, 2001, University of Cincinnati
Subjects: Environmental Sciences
Keywords: PREVENTION OF CHILDHOOD LEAD POISONING; ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH; THE KETTERING LABORATORY; ROBERT A. KEHOE
Degree: PhD, Engineering : Chemical Engineering, 2003, University of Cincinnati
Subjects: Engineering, Chemical
Keywords: membrane contactor; finite element method; supercritical fluid; dense gas; mass transfer
Degree: MA, College of Arts and Sciences / Department of Psychology, 2009, Kent State University
Keywords: PTSD; injury severity; moderators
6. Gabert-Quillen, Crystal A. The Efficacy of Written Emotional Expression at Reducing Back and Headache Pain in College Students.
Degree: PhD, College of Arts and Sciences / Department of Psychology, 2012, Kent State University
Keywords: written emotional disclosure; physical health; stress; pain; headaches; back pain
7. Gabilly, Stephane T. A Disulfide-Reducing Pathway Required For Plastid Cytochrome c Assembly.
Degree: PhD, Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology, 2012, Ohio State University
Keywords: Disulfide reducing pathway; Cytochrome c; Chloroplast; Photosynthesis; Chlamydomonas
Degree: MS, Geological Sciences, 1973, Ohio State University
Keywords: Olentangy Shale; DEVONIAN; Polygnathus; Stauffer; CONODONTS
Degree: MS, Athletic Training Education (Health and Human Services), 2012, Ohio University
Subjects: Anatomy and Physiology; Biomechanics; Health Sciences; Kinesiology; Rehabilitation; Sports Medicine
Keywords: Noncontact ACL injuries; Risk factor; Landing kinematics; Females; ACL prevention; Neuromuscular training
10. Gabriel, Allison S. Exploring the Relationship between Task Accomplishment, Affect, and Employee Resources.
Degree: MA, Psychology-Industrial/Organizational, 2010, University of Akron
Keywords: Task Accomplishment; Affect; Social Support; Psychological Resilience
11. Gabriel, Christopher J. Effect of localized structural perturbations on dendrimer structure.
Degree: PhD, Chemistry, 2006, Ohio State University
Subjects: Chemistry, Organic
Keywords: Dendrimer; Azobenzene; Folding; Kinetics; Hydrodynamic Volume
12. Gabriel, Elizabeth Ann. Market competition and the incentive to invet in product cost information: an experimental investigation.
Degree: PhD, Business Administration, 1993, Ohio State University
Degree: MA, Theological Studies, 2010, University of Dayton
Keywords: Sacrament of Confirmation; Sacramental Theology; U.S. Catholicism; Holy Spirit; Pluralism
Degree: MA, International Development Studies (International Studies), 2011, Ohio University
Subjects: Political Science
Keywords: Georgia; Rose Revolution
15. Gabritchidze, Anna G. Transition in the Post-Soviet State: From Soviet Legacy to Western Democracy?.
Degree: MA, History (Arts and Sciences), 2010, Ohio University
Keywords: Democracy; Post-Soviet; Georgia; transition; nationalism; civil society
16. Gacura, Matthew David. Effect of Pleurotus ostreatus on Bioremediation of PAH Contaminated River Sediment.
Degree: MS, Department of Biological Sciences, 2009, Youngstown State University
Keywords: Bioremediation; PAHs; White rot fungi; Pleurotus ostreatus; Aerobic degradation; Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons
17. Gadapa, Shalini. Assessing SeeIT 3D, A Software Visualization Tool.
Degree: Master of Computing and Information Systems, Department of Computer Science and Information Systems, 2012, Youngstown State University
Subjects: Computer Science; Information Systems; Information Technology
Keywords: visualization tool; visualizing JFreeChart in SeeIT 3D; SeeIT 3D metaphor; polycylinders (visual type relations)
Degree: MS, Department of Chemistry, 2011, Youngstown State University
Subjects: Biochemistry; Chemistry
Keywords: Glutathione; Glutathionylspermidine
19. Gaddam, Chandra Prakash R. Fabrication of Metal Microstructures by Single-Pulse, Localized Irradiation of Thin Metal Films.
Degree: MS, College of Engineering, 2010, University of Toledo
Subjects: Electrical Engineering
20. Gaddam, Ravi Shankar. A 10-Bit Dual Plate Sampling Capacitive DAC with Auto-Zero On-Chip Reference Voltage Generation.
Degree: MS, Electrical Engineering, 2012, University of Akron
Subjects: Electrical Engineering; Engineering
Keywords: Dual plate sampling; switched-capacitor circuit; digital-to-analog converter; auto-zero technique; DAC; display driver; 10-bit; reference generator
Degree: PhD, Medicine : Molecular, Cellular and Biochemical Pharmacology, 2009, University of Cincinnati
Keywords: NTPDase3; conserved proline residues; conserved polar residues; oligomerization; transmembrane domain; intra-protein signal transduction
Degree: PhD, Microbiology, 2010, Miami University
Keywords: Biofilm; bacterial pathogenesis; siderophore; virulence; Acinetobacter baumannii; blue light
23. Gade, Carmin Jane. An exploration of the pharmacist-patient communicative relationship.
Degree: PhD, Communication, 2003, Ohio State University
Subjects: Speech Communication
Keywords: Pharmacist-Patient communication; Roles; Perceptions; Interpersonal Communication; Alternative Therapies; Safety; Technology
Degree: PhD, Industrial and Systems Engineering, 2012, Ohio State University
Subjects: Industrial Engineering; Operations Research
Keywords: Decomposition; Gomory cuts; lot sizing, extended formulations
25. Gade, Dinesh Reddy. Minimal Implementation of a Secure Remote Keyless Encryption Protocol Using CMAC Mode Of AES.
Degree: MS, Electrical Engineering, 2010, University of Akron
Subjects: Electrical engineering
Keywords: byte; void; AES; transmitter; temp; myAddr; column0
26. Gade, Satya Sai Sravan Kumar. Preliminary Evaluation Of Post-Production Heat Treating Of HPS 70W Steel.
Degree: MS, Engineering : Civil Engineering, 2008, University of Cincinnati
Subjects: Civil engineering
Keywords: Heat Treating; HPS-70W
Degree: MS, Engineering : Mechanical Engineering, 2005, University of Cincinnati
Subjects: Engineering, Mechanical
Keywords: carbon; nanotube; CNT; SWNT; nanocomposite; polymer; composite; CNT-composite; mechanical properties; FEM; finite element method
Degree: PhD, Communication, 1995, Ohio State University
Degree: PhD, Rural Sociology, 1998, Ohio State University
Degree: MA, Women's Studies, 1993, Ohio State University