652 matches in the database. These are records: 1 - 30.
1. Eabon, Michelle F. A cognitive developmental study of children's conceptions of stress and experience with stressors : a comparison of diabetic, learning disabled, and nonclinical groups of children.
Degree: PhD, Psychology, 1987, Ohio State University
Degree: MS, Allied Medicine, 2008, Ohio State University
Subjects: Health education
Keywords: Nutriton; wellness promotion; parental influence; adolescents
3. Eads, Heidi Christine. Aspects of the mask in the work of Emil Nolde and Mary Wigman.
Degree: MA, History of Art, 1988, Ohio State University
Keywords: WIGMAN; NOLDE; Dance; MASK; MARY WIGMAN; EMIL
Degree: PhD, Psychology, 1993, Ohio State University
Degree: EdD, Educational Leadership, 2005, Miami University
Subjects: Education, Teacher Training
Keywords: School/University Partnerships; School/University Collaboratives
Degree: PhD, Psychology, 2002, Ohio State University
Degree: MA, Latin American Studies (International Studies), 2009, Ohio University
Subjects: Adult education; Gerontology
Keywords: women; adult education; costa rica; social change; development
Degree: MS, Electrical Engineering, 2006, Wright State University
Keywords: high-power; high-efficiency; low-distortion; direct from digital; digital amplifier; amplifier; digital-to-analog converter; DAC; audio; total harmonic distortion; THD; high-fidelity
Degree: MS, College of Graduate Studies, 2005, University of Toledo Health Science Campus
Subjects: Physics, Radiation
Keywords: Uptake; 18F-FDG; PET; tumor; FDG; SUV; Scan
Degree: PhD, College of Medicine, 2011, University of Toledo Health Science Campus
Keywords: CNS depressants; benzodiazepines; GABA receptor; recombinant; calcium channels; CaMKII; electrophysiology; electron microscopy; neuronal plasticity; Western blot; Cav1.2; Cav1.3; hippocampus
11. Earle, Lindsay C. “myCCL Training Manual” Creative Project.
Degree: BA, School of Business Administration - Organizational Leadership, 2007, Miami University Honors Theses
Keywords: Center for Creative Leadership; myCCL; Training Manual; Business management
12. Earl, Polly Jeannette. Communication Behaviors of a Young Child with Auditory Dys-Synchrony: Seeing Cued Dutch and Cued Spanish.
Degree: EdD, Education : Special Education, 2006, University of Cincinnati
Keywords: Cued Speech; Auditory Dys-synchrony; Cued Dutch; Cued Spanish; early intervention; bilingualism; language and literacy; qualitative research; Deaf education
Degree: MA, English (Arts and Sciences), 2011, Ohio University
Subjects: Aesthetics; African Americans; African American Studies; African History; African Literature; African Studies; Agricultural Economics; Agricultural Education; Agriculture; Agronomy; American History; American Literature; American Studies; Black History; Black Studies; C
Keywords: Wendell Berry; Allen Tate; Jean Toomer; Agrarianism; Race; Commonwealth; Equitable; Economy
14. Earnhart, Geoffrey L. Winning the First Battle: The Foundation of the U.S. Army’s Training Revolution, 1973-1979.
Degree: MA, History, 2011, Ohio State University
Keywords: U.S. Army; Training; MILES; Training Simulations
15. Earnheardt, Adam. Exploring Possible Predictors of Television Viewer Judgments of Athlete Behaviors.
Degree: PhD, College of Communication and Information / School of Communication Studies, 2007, Kent State University
Subjects: Mass Communications
Keywords: television viewing motives; fandom; parasocial interaction; identification; sports; anti-social behaviors; media exposure; uses and gratifications; affinity for television; involvement with television; athlete interaction
16. Eastbourn, Scott Michael. Modeling and Simulation of a Dynamic Turbofan Engine Using MATLAB/Simulink.
Degree: MS, Mechanical Engineering, 2012, Wright State University
Subjects: Aerospace Engineering; Mechanical Engineering
Keywords: turbofan engine; dynamic modeling; Simulink turbofan engine model
Degree: MS, Geological Sciences, 2004, Ohio State University
Degree: PhD, Business Administration : Accounting, 2007, University of Cincinnati
Subjects: Business Administration, Accounting
Keywords: January effect; return seasonality; earnings
19. Easterling, Joshua S. Singulare Propositum: Hermits, Anchorites and Regulatory Writing in Late-Medieval England.
Degree: PhD, English, 2011, Ohio State University
Subjects: History; Medieval Literature; Middle Ages; Religion
Keywords: hermits; anchorites; monasticism
20. Easter, Renee N. The application of elemental tags for biological analyte identification.
Degree: PhD, Arts and Sciences: Chemistry, 2011, University of Cincinnati
Keywords: Metallomics; Elemental Analysis; HILIC; CSF
21. Easter, Terri Lynn. Halite (Nacl)-Sylvite (KCl) A Study of Solid Solutions Devised from First Principles.
Degree: MS, Geological Sciences, 2011, Ohio State University
Keywords: halite; sylvite; solvus
22. Easthon, Lindsey. Conformational analysis of E. coli DnaT and the complex with PriA N-terminal domain.
Degree: MS, Chemistry, 2010, University of Toledo
Keywords: DNA replication Restart; DnaT
23. EASTMAN, CHRISTOPHER EDWARD. JAPAN CULTURAL FORUM ARCHITECTURAL SYNTHESIS THROUGH TRANS-CULTURAL STRATEGIES.
Degree: M. Arch., Design, Architecture, Art, and Planning : Architecture, 2003, University of Cincinnati
Keywords: Japanese culture; Japanese architecture; cultural center
24. Eastman, Christopher Mark. Soil Physical Characteristics of an Aeric Ochraqualf amended with Biochar.
Degree: MS, Environment and Natural Resources, 2011, Ohio State University
Subjects: Agricultural Chemicals; Agricultural Economics; Agricultural Education; Agricultural Engineering; Agriculture; Agronomy; Alternative Energy; Physics; Plant Sciences; Soil Sciences; Water Resource Management
Keywords: biochar; soil bulk density; total porosity; soil pore size distribution; soil moisture retention; saturated hydraulic conductivity; soybean yield
25. Eastman, Christopher Michael Jr. Phase Equilibria and Interdiffusion in Ni-Cr-Al-Pt Alloy Systems.
Degree: MS, Materials Science and Engineering, 2011, Ohio State University
Subjects: Engineering; Materials Science; Metallurgy
Keywords: Ni; Cr; Pt; Al; Interdiffusion; Phase Equilibria; Aluminizing
26. Eastman, Jason David. DEMONEX: The DEdicated Monitor of EXotransits.
Degree: PhD, Astronomy, 2011, Ohio State University
Keywords: exoplanets; transits; timing; instrumentation; robotic telescope; markov chain monte carlo; bayesian
27. Easton, James Allen. Identification and Characterization of Zn(II)-responsive Genes and Proteins in E. coli.
Degree: PhD, Chemistry, 2007, Miami University
Keywords: metallochaperone; Escherichia coli; zinc homeostasis
28. Easwaran, Hiranmoy. Multidimensional Khintchine-Marstrand-type Problems.
Degree: PhD, Mathematics, 2012, Ohio State University
Keywords: Khintchine; Khinchin; Marstrand; Gaussian integers; uniform distribution; pointwise ergodic theorem; mean ergodic theorem; semigroup
29. Eati, Kameswara R. Web-Enabled Hierarchical Teleconferencing.
Degree: MS, Computer Science (Engineering), 2003, Ohio University
Subjects: Computer Science
Keywords: WHTS; username; out.println; TD; servers; JSP; conference rooms
Degree: PhD, School of Biomedical Sciences, 2006, Kent State University
Keywords: oxytocin; isotocin; vasopressin; vasotocin; Hypothalamo-Neurohypophysial System; hypothalamus; development; autism; Prader-Willi Syndrome; Single-minded; Orthopedia; Arylhydrocarbon Nuclear Translocator; Brn2; POU; zebrafish; behavior