2754 matches in the database. These are records: 1 - 30.
Degree: MA, Film (Fine Arts), 2011, Ohio University
Subjects: Film Studies
Keywords: Spanish; rural cinema; rural; national identity; Spanishness.
2. CABALFIN, EDSON ROY GREGORIO. ART DECO FILIPINO: POWER, POLITICS AND IDEOLOGY IN PHILIPPINE ART DECO ARCHITECTURES (1928-1941).
Degree: MS ARCH, Design, Architecture, Art, and Planning : Architecture, 2003, University of Cincinnati
Keywords: architecture - Philippines - 20th Century; Art Deco; Philippine-American relations; architecture historiography; Postcolonial theory - architecture
Degree: PhD, Educational Theory and Practice, 1983, Ohio State University
4. Cabarcas, Daniel. An Implementation of Faugère's F4 Algorithm for Computing Gröbner Bases.
Degree: MS, Engineering : Computer Science, 2010, University of Cincinnati
Subjects: Computer science
Keywords: Groebner Bases; Implementation; Algorithm; Gröbner Bases
5. Cabarcas, Daniel. Gröbner Bases Computation and Mutant Polynomials.
Degree: PhD, Arts and Sciences: Mathematical Sciences, 2011, University of Cincinnati
Keywords: Gröbner bases; Mutant polynomials; Complexity; Algorithms; Symbolic computation; Linear algebra
6. Cable, Courtney T. The Akron Civic Theatre: A Digital Presence.
Degree: MA, Theatre Arts-Arts Administration, 2011, University of Akron
Subjects: Arts Management; Marketing; Theater Studies
Keywords: The Akron Civic Theatre; Akron; Arts Administration; atmospheric theatre; online branding; online marketing video; City of Akron; Lowe's Theatre; nonprofit arts organization; rust belt; urban development; venue; online branding; institutional marketing
7. Cable, Timothy J. Luther and the Reformation of Public Discourse.
Degree: MA, German, 2010, Bowling Green State University
Subjects: German literature
Keywords: Public Discourse; Reformation; Enlightenment; Martin Luther; Immanuel Kant; Heinrich von Kleist; Von der Freiheit eines Christenmenschen; Was ist Aufklaerung; Michael Kohlhaas
Degree: PhD, Arts and Sciences : Chemistry, 2003, University of Cincinnati
Subjects: Chemistry, Analytical
Keywords: ionic liquids; cocaine; Halophenols
Degree: MA, Psychology, 2007, Bowling Green State University
Keywords: Gay and Bisexual Males; Alcohol Use; Drinking Behavior; Alcohol Expectancies; Alcohol Consequences; Internalized Homonegativity; Gay Identity Development; Gay Identity Formation; Gay Identity
10. Cabrera, Antonio. Genetic Analysis and Fruit weight QTL fine mapping in Sweet cherry (Prunus avium L.).
Degree: PhD, Horticulture and Crop Science, 2011, Ohio State University
Keywords: Rosaceae, RosCOS, QTL, Prunus avium, Fruit weight
11. Cabrera, Eusebio Duarte. Evaluation of the Capabilities of Microinjection Molding to Produce Deformable Membrane Mirrors.
Degree: MS, Mechanical Engineering, 2010, Ohio State University
Subjects: Industrial engineering
12. Cabrera, Marco Eugenio. Identification, modeling, and analysis of the dynamics of lactate and oxygen uptake during exercise in man.
Degree: PhD, Biomedical Engineering, 1995, Case Western Reserve University
Subjects: Engineering, Biomedical
Keywords: Exercise, lactate and oxygen uptake
13. Cabrera Rios, Mauricio. MULTIPLE CRITERIA OPTIMIZATION STUDIES IN REACTIVE IN-MOLD COATING.
Degree: PhD, Industrial and Systems Engineering, 2002, Ohio State University
Keywords: In-Mold Coating; Multiple Criteria Optimization; Artificial Neural Networks; Data Envelopment Analysis; Reactive Polymer Processing
14. Caccia, Lewis E. Jr. Risk Communication in the Workplace: An Analysis of Communication Toolkits as Rhetorical Practice.
Degree: PhD, College of Arts and Sciences / Department of English, 2009, Kent State University
Subjects: American studies; Communication; Health; Labor economics; Labor relations; Literacy; Occupational safety
Keywords: Labor Relations, Workplace; Risk Communication; Occupational Safety; Safety Communication; Enthymemes; Literacy; Rhetoric; Communications Toolkits; Toolkits; topoi
15. Cacciapaglia, Holly M. A STEPPED-CARE APPROACH to SMOKING CESSATION and HARM REDUCTION.
Degree: PhD, Psychology/Clinical, 2006, Bowling Green State University
Subjects: Psychology, Clinical
Keywords: smoking cessation; harm reduction; tobacco; stepped-care; intervention
16. CACHO RIVERO, JESUS ANDRES. ANAEROBIC DIGESTION OF EXCESS MUNICIPAL SLUDGE: OPTIMIZATION FOR INCREASED SOLID DESTRUCTION.
Degree: PhD, Engineering : Environmental Science, 2005, University of Cincinnati
Subjects: Engineering, Environmental
Keywords: Anaerobic Digestion,Excess Municipal Sludge, Thermo-oxidative Treatment, Hydrogen Peroxide
17. Cacioppo, John Terrence. Heart rate, cognitive response, and persuasion.
Degree: PhD, Psychology, 1977, Ohio State University
Degree: MA, English/Literature, 2009, Bowling Green State University
Subjects: English literature; History; Literature
Keywords: Jane Austen; Mansfield Park; adaptation; Patricia Rozema; film
19. Cade, Justin A. “Frozen Conflict” in Paradise: Origins of the Struggle for Abkhazia.
Degree: MA, Slavic and East European Studies, 2009, Ohio State University
Keywords: Abkhazia; Georgia
20. Ca, Diep Vu. NANOSTRUCTURED ASSEMBLIES FOR SOLID PHASE EXTRACTION OF METAL IONS.
Degree: PhD, Chemistry, 2005, Miami University
Subjects: Chemistry, Analytical
Keywords: Nanoparticles; Au; Pt; ITO; LBL; electrochemistry
21. Cadle, Lanette. A Public View of Private Writing: Personal Weblogs and Adolescent Girls.
Degree: PhD, English/Rhetoric and Writing, 2005, Bowling Green State University
Subjects: Language, Rhetoric and Composition
Keywords: weblogs; adolescent girls; personal writing; gender; blogs; feminism; literacy; identity
Degree: PhD, Business Administration, 1974, Ohio State University
Degree: MA, English, 1973, Ohio State University
Degree: PhD, Evolution, Ecology and Organismal Biology, 2012, Ohio State University
Subjects: Animals; Biology; Entomology; Morphology; Organismal Biology; Zoology
Keywords: Entomology; Insect; Odonata; Zygoptera; Damselfly; Coenagrionidae; Argia; Argia moesta; phylogeny; systematics; sexual selection; evolution; cerci
25. Caffrey, Donald A. Small Offices for a New Age: Downtown Cincinnati.
Degree: M. Arch., Architecture, 2001, Miami University
Keywords: SMALL OFFICES; DOWNTOWN CINCINNATI; Recreational research; Court St; Wall Section; OFFICES; accessed
26. Caglar, Umut. Floating Bodies.
Degree: MS, Mathematics, 2010, Case Western Reserve University
Keywords: convex floating bodies; Ulam's problem; Homothety conjecture
27. Cagley, Laura Marie. Report on a MTSC Internship at a Medical Device Company.
Degree: Master of Technical and Scientific Communication, English, 2009, Miami University
Keywords: MTSC; internship report; project management; technical communication; career progression
Degree: PhD, Interdisciplinary : Interdisciplinary Studies, 2002, University of Cincinnati
Subjects: Business Administration, Management
Keywords: Transformational Leadership; Vision Communication; Vision Characteristics; Dotcoms
Degree: PhD, Allied Health Sciences : Communication Science and Disorders, 2010, University of Cincinnati
Keywords: congenital sensorineural hearing loss; cochlear implants; fMRI; auditory evoked potentials; auditory plasticity
30. Cahoy, Dexter Odchigue. Fractional Poisson Process in Terms of Alpha-Stable Densities.
Degree: PhD, Statistics, 2007, Case Western Reserve University
Keywords: fPp; NÎ½; POISSON PROCESS