3084 matches in the database. These are records: 1 - 30.
1. Baack, Cathryn J. Maternal stress and coping when a child is fed enterally.
Degree: PhD, Nursing, 2006, Ohio State University
Subjects: Health Sciences, Nursing
Keywords: home enteral nutrition; stress and coping
Degree: MS, Veterinary Clinical Sciences, 2009, Ohio State University
Subjects: Veterinary services
Keywords: polaprezinc; zinc-L-carnosine; vitamin E; dog; gastroduodenal injury; endoscopy; aspirin
3. Baas, Larry Brandon. Feasibility Study of Concept Designs for Photonic Radiation Detection.
Degree: MS, Nuclear Engineering, 2009, Ohio State University
Degree: PhD, Physical Activity and Educational Services, 2004, Ohio State University
Subjects: Education, Physical
Keywords: Personal values; Ethnic identity; Black sport consumers; Sport consumption; Consumption community
Degree: MS, Industrial and Manufacturing Systems Engineering (Engineering), 2004, Ohio University
Subjects: Engineering, Industrial
Keywords: Manpower Allocation; Cell Loading; Genetic Algorithm; Mathematical Models; Multiple League; Extreme League
Degree: MA, East Asian Languages and Literatures, 2011, Ohio State University
Subjects: Asian Studies
Keywords: China's Domestic Private Enterprises; brand development strategy; competitive strategy
Degree: PhD, Counselor Education, 2012, University of Toledo
Subjects: Counseling Education
Keywords: Facebook; Counseling; Ethics; American Counseling Association; Online Social Networking
8. Babb, Thomas Eugene. Assessing the Relationship of Wetland Quality and Home Sale Prices; a Hedonic Study.
Degree: MS, Environmental Science, 2012, Ohio State University
Subjects: Environmental Economics; Environmental Science
Keywords: Wetland; Hedonic; Economic Valuation; Quality Indicators
Degree: PhD, Educational Policy and Leadership, 2007, Ohio State University
Subjects: Health Sciences, Recreation
Keywords: altitude; simulated altitude; re-breathing; intermittent hypoxia; hypoxia; cycling; cyclist; exercise; exercise physiology; re-breathing; rebreathing; altitude tent; IHT
10. Babcock, Lynn M.D. Predicting Post-Concussion Syndrome After Mild Traumatic Brain Injury in Children.
Degree: MS, Medicine: Clinical and Translational Research, 2012, University of Cincinnati
11. BABIC SCHLEUE, MILICA. LAND USE PLAN, JACKSON TOWNSHIP, CLERMONT COUNTY, OHIO.
Degree: MCP, Design, Architecture, Art, and Planning : Community Planning, 2002, University of Cincinnati
Subjects: Urban and Regional Planning
Keywords: land use plan; rural community; Jackson Township; Clermont County
Degree: MS, Zoology, 2009, Miami University
Subjects: Ecology; Freshwater ecology; Zoology
Keywords: allochthonous; allochthony; food web; reservoir; stable isotope; gizzard shad; deuterium; detritus; land use
13. Babonis, Gregory S. Low Temperature Scanning Tunneling Microscope for Single Atom Manipulation.
Degree: MS, Physics (Arts and Sciences), 2003, Ohio University
Subjects: Physics, Condensed Matter
Keywords: Scanning Tunneling Microscope; Atomic Manipulation; High Voltage Amplifier; LT-STM; Ag; Low-Temperature Scanning Tunneling Microscopy
14. Babson, Lisabeth J.C. Effectiveness of self-monitoring of negative self statements with chronic pain patients.
Degree: PhD, Physical Activity and Educational Services, 2007, Ohio State University
Keywords: Chronic Pain; Depression; Negative Self Statements
Degree: PhD, Industrial and Systems Engineering, 2004, Ohio State University
Keywords: Hot forging; Die wear; Thermal softening; In-service tempering; Tempering parameters; Laser engineered net shaping (LENS); Nickel aluminide; AISI H13 tool steel; Cladding
16. Babyar, Heather Michelle. Informant Discrepancy in Cystic Fibrosis: Comparison Between Child, Parent, and Physician Report.
Degree: MA, College of Arts and Sciences / Department of Psychology, 2010, Kent State University
Keywords: Cystic Fibrosis; adherence, multiple informants
17. Bacabac, Florence Elizabeth. FROM CYBERSPACE TO PRINT: RE-EXAMINING THE EFFECTS OF COLLABORATIVE ONLINE INVENTION ON FIRST-YEAR ACADEMIC WRITING.
Degree: PhD, English/Rhetoric and Writing, 2008, Bowling Green State University
Keywords: collaborative online invention; first-year writing; online composition; computers and writing
18. Bacharach, Marc N. War Metaphors: How President’s Use the Language of War to Sell Policy.
Degree: PhD, Political Science, 2006, Miami University
Subjects: Political Science, General
Keywords: Presidency; Metaphors; Rhetoric; War on Poverty; War on Drugs; War on Terror; War on Crime; War on Inflation
Degree: MFA, College of Communication and Information / School of Visual Communication Design, 2012, Kent State University
Subjects: Communication; Design; Education; Finance; Higher Education
Keywords: Participatory Design; Education Debt; Personal Finance; Student Debt; Student Development; Financial capability; Design
Degree: DMA, Music, 2005, Ohio State University
Keywords: Fanny Mendelssohn Hensel; Women composers; Musical canon; Piano trio; Felix Mendelssohn
21. Bachman, Kristen M. THE EFFECTS OF MOBILE LEARNING ON INQUIRY-BASED INSTRUCTION.
Degree: Master of Computer Science, Computer Science, 2012, Miami University
Subjects: Computer Science; Education; Psychology
Keywords: mobile learning; citizen science; inquiry-based learning; m-learning; inquiry-based instruction
22. BACHMAN, MARY PATRICIA. THE CAUSES FOR DELAY IN PLAN IMPLEMENTATION: A CASE STUDY OF THE MICHAEL A FOX REGIONAL HIGHWAY.
Degree: MCP, Design, Architecture, Art, and Planning : Community Planning, 2001, University of Cincinnati
Subjects: Urban and Regional Planning
Keywords: state infrastructure bank; highway planning; plan implementation; Michael A. Fox Regional Highway; transportation improvement district
23. Bachmann, Richard Joseph. A Hybrid Vehicle for Aerial and Terrestrial Locomotion.
Degree: PhD, EMC - Mechanical Engineering, 2009, Case Western Reserve University
Subjects: Mechanical engineering
Keywords: hybrid; locomotion; MAV; Whegs; terrestrial; aerial; integration
24. Bach, Morten. None So Consistently Right: The American Legion's Cold War, 1945-1960.
Degree: PhD, History (Arts and Sciences), 2007, Ohio University
Subjects: History, United States
Keywords: American Legion; veterans; anti-communism; universal military training
25. Bachnak, Rafic A. Development of a stereo-based multi-camera system for 3-D vision.
Degree: PhD, Computer Science (Engineering), 1989, Ohio University
Keywords: stereo-based; multi-camera system; 3-D vision; manufacturing computers; digital; robot
26. Bachnak, Rafic A. Spectral estimation and frequency tracking of time-varying signals.
Degree: MS, Electrical Engineering (Engineering), 1984, Ohio University
Keywords: Autocorrelation Function; Power Spectral Density Function; Time-Frequency Representation; Short-Time Fourier Analysis
27. Bachtel, April. Innate Materiality.
Degree: BA, College of the Arts / School of Art, 2011, Kent State University Honors College
Subjects: Art Criticism
Keywords: art, abstract painting, painting, contemporary painting, nature, relief painting
28. Bachus, Laura E. Influence of Torque on Visual Heaviness Perception.
Degree: MA, Arts and Sciences: Psychology, 2011, University of Cincinnati
Keywords: Heaviness Perception; Embodied Cognition
29. Bachus, Matthew J. Investigation of New Nanomaterials for Sensor Applications and Property Enhancement.
Degree: PhD, Chemistry, 2012, Miami University
Subjects: Analytical Chemistry; Chemistry; Nanotechnology
Keywords: nanomaterials, nanoinfusion, nanocomposite, nanohole array, surface plasmon, sensors, property enhancement
30. Baci, Francesca M. Heat transfer during consolidation of metal matrix composites by the hip process.
Degree: MS, Mechanical Engineering (Engineering), 1997, Ohio University
Subjects: Engineering, Mechanical
Keywords: Heat Transfer; Hip Process; Polymer Matrix Composites