1666 matches in the database. These are records: 1 - 30.
Degree: MS, Electrical Engineering (Engineering), 2005, Ohio University
Degree: MFA, Art, 2008, Ohio State University
Subjects: Design; Marketing; Social research
Keywords: scrubs; color theoy; color psychology; maketool; design research; color, hues; medical clothing; color testing; surgical wear
3. Aakre, Jennifer Marie. Attributional style in schizophrenia: Associations with suspiciousness and depressed mood.
Degree: PhD, College of Arts and Sciences / Department of Psychology, 2010, Kent State University
Keywords: schizophrenia; attributional style; social cognition; Theory of Mind; delusions; suspiciousness
4. Aarden, Bret J. Dynamic melodic expectancy.
Degree: PhD, Music, 2003, Ohio State University
Subjects: Psychology, Cognitive; Music
Keywords: melodic expectancy; music theory; music cognition; music perception; tonality; key profiles; tonal hierarchy; reaction time; retrospective perception; probe tone; Implication-Realization theory; information theory
Degree: MS, Veterinary Clinical Sciences, 2009, Ohio State University
Keywords: isoflurane, anesthesia, hetastarch, hypotension
6. Aaron, Coey T. A Complete Guide for Working with KCNE1 in Lipid Bilayers.
Degree: BS, College of Arts and Sciences - Biochemistry, 2011, Miami University Honors Theses
Degree: MS, College of Arts and Sciences / Department of Geology, 2012, Kent State University
Subjects: Environmental Geology; Environmental Science; Geochemistry; Geological; Geology
Keywords: Acid Mine Drainage; Glacial; Alkalinity; Ohio; Columbiana County; Jefferson County; Coal
Degree: PhD, Materials Science and Engineering, 1990, Case Western Reserve University
Keywords: Processing compatibility oxidation diboride reinforced oxide matrix composites ultrahigh temperature application
Degree: MS, Geology, 2009, University of Akron
Subjects: Geochemistry; Geology
Keywords: Globigerina bulloides; Ciriaco Basin; Foraminifera; temperature calibration; climate change
10. ABASCAL, CARLOS G. ADAPTIVE EQUALIZATION OF A RADIO FREQUENCY AMPLIFIER.
Degree: MS, Engineering : Environmental Engineering, 2001, University of Cincinnati
Keywords: adaptive equalization
11. Abate, Brianna Lynne. The Perfect Storm: A Systemic Analysis of the Apologetic Rhetoric of Hurricane Katrina.
Degree: MA, Speech Communication, 2008, Miami University
Subjects: Communication; Rhetoric
Keywords: Hurricane Katrina, apologia, rhetoric, George W. Bush, Kathleen Blanco, Ray Nagin
Degree: BS, College of Arts and Sciences - Biochemistry, 2005, Miami University Honors Theses
Subjects: Chemistry, Inorganic
Keywords: cancer, heterobimetallic, platinum, rhodium, inorganic chemistry
Degree: PhD, Integrated Biomedical Science Graduate Program, 2011, Ohio State University
Subjects: Biomedical Research
Keywords: Broccoli, Bladder Cancer, Isothiocyanates, Proteomics, Metabolism, Transitional Cell Carcinoma
Degree: Master of Computing and Information Systems, Department of Computer Science and Information Systems, 2012, Youngstown State University
Subjects: Computer Science; Educational Software; Educational Technology; Information Technology; Language
Keywords: task based; form focused; second language learning; information technology; education software; educational; Turkish
15. Abbas, Asma A. HSV-1 INFECTION IN KERATINOCYTE CELL LINES TREATED WITH MITOTIC INHIBITORS.
Degree: MS, Microbiology and Immunology, 2011, Wright State University
Keywords: HSV-1 infection; keratinocyte cell lines; mitotic inhibitors
16. Abbas, Atheir Ibrahim. PSD-95 Regulates Serotonin Receptor Function in vivo.
Degree: PhD, Biochemistry, 2009, Case Western Reserve University
Subjects: Biochemistry; Pharmacology
17. Abbas, James Joseph. Neural network control of functional neuromuscular stimulation systems.
Degree: PhD, Biomedical Engineering, 1992, Case Western Reserve University
Subjects: Engineering, Biomedical
Keywords: Neural network control functional neuromuscular stimulation systems
18. Abbas, Mohamad. A search for Long-Period Variable Stars in the Globular Cluster NGC 6496.
Degree: MS, Physics, 2011, Bowling Green State University
Subjects: Astronomy; Astrophysics; Physics
Keywords: astronomy; observational; NGC 6553; globular cluster; metal-rich; variable stars; long period variable stars; mira; DAOPHOT; ALLSTAR; ALLFRAME; DAOMASTER; irregular; semi-regular; pulsation
19. Abbas, Syed Farhat. Development of a low cost shock pressure sensor.
Degree: MS, Mechanical Engineering (Engineering), 1988, Ohio University
Subjects: Engineering, Mechanical
Keywords: Shock Pressure Sensor; Determination of Hugoniot Curve; Piezoelectric Polymers
Degree: MFA, Theatre, 1992, Ohio State University
21. Abbe, Marisa Kristine. An Analysis of Cultural Competence, Cultural Difference, and Communication Strategies in Medical Care.
Degree: PhD, Anthropology, 2010, Case Western Reserve University
Subjects: Cultural anthropology; Health
Keywords: medical anthropology; medical communication; cultural competence; explanatory models; narrative; lifeworld; Mexican immigrants; nurse practitioners
Degree: MS, Electrical Engineering (Engineering and Technology), 2012, Ohio University
Subjects: Electrical Engineering; Optics
Keywords: Tolerance; Materials; Design; Nanophotonic; Amorphous; Membranes; Broadband; Chemical; Sensing; optical; waveguide; multiple; LOOM; spectrum; absorption
23. Abbott, Carmeta Clark. Currents of stoic moral theory in representative works of Corneille, Pascal, Moliere, and La Bruyere.
Degree: PhD, French and Italian, 1973, Ohio State University
Degree: PhD, Individual Program of Study (Arts and Sciences), 2011, Ohio University
Subjects: Acoustics; History; Music; Physics
Keywords: American Comic Opera; Musical Instrument Acoustics; Input Impedance; Victorian Popular Culture
25. Abbott, Katherine Harris. BLENDING RESOURCES: INFORMAL NETWORKS AND HEALTH CARE UTILIZATION BY FRAIL MALE VETERANS.
Degree: PhD, Sociology, 2005, Case Western Reserve University
Keywords: Social Network; Frail Veteran; Race Differences; Health Care Utilization
26. Abbott, Marianne. Dangerous intervention: an analysis of humanitarian fatalities in assistance contexts.
Degree: PhD, Sociology, 2006, Ohio State University
Subjects: Sociology, General
Keywords: humanitarian death; humanitarian fatalities; intentionality; aid worker; aid worker death; aid worker fatalities
27. Abbott, Maxwell Bret. THE STRUCTURAL MECHANISM OF Β-ADRENERGIC MODULATION OF CARDIAC TROPONIN SWITCH CALCIUM SENSITIVITY.
Degree: PhD, Medicine : Molecular Genetics, Biochemistry and Microbiology, 2001, University of Cincinnati
Keywords: CARDIAC TROPONIN; PROTEIN-PROTEIN INTERACTIONS; NUCLEAR MAGNETIC; STRUCTURE - FUNCTION; PHOSPHORYLATION
28. Abboud, Antoine A. A high frequency digital data acquisition system.
Degree: MS, Electrical Engineering (Engineering), 1983, Ohio University
Keywords: Sample-and-Hold Device; Analog-to-Digital Converter; Random Access Memory
29. Abbud, Ihsan Aladdin. Stress analysis of a polymer extrusion die using finite element method.
Degree: MS, Mechanical Engineering (Engineering), 1982, Ohio University
Subjects: Engineering, Mechanical
Keywords: Polymer Ribbons; Superdrawn Filament; Radial Compression
30. Abd, Ali Saeed. Modern Arab Discourse and Democracy: An Epistemological Critique.
Degree: MHum, Humanities, 2011, Wright State University
Subjects: Middle Eastern Studies