1. Berkowitz, Lucille Berman. An index of musical terminology in Homer, The Cycle, and The Hymns.
Degree: MA, Classics, 1961, Ohio State University
Degree: MA, Classics, 1986, Ohio State University
Keywords: RITSOS; AGAMEMNON; Aeschylean; Existentialists; poem; Greek; HERO
3. Figge, Frederick William. Oculi sacerdotis.
Degree: MA, Classics, 1953, Ohio State University
4. Igriczi-Nagy, Margarita. The commentary of Saint Robert Bellarmine on Psalm 118 in the Explantio in Psalmos.
Degree: PhD, Classics, 2007, Ohio State University
Keywords: Saint Robert Bellarmine; Explanatio in psalmos; Psalm 118
5. Kennedy, Rebecca Futo. Athena/Athens on Stage: Athena in the Tragedies of Aeschylus and Sophocles.
Degree: PhD, Classics, 2003, Ohio State University
Keywords: Athens; Athenian Empire; Athena; Greek Tragedy; Aeschylus; Sophocles; Oresteia; Ajax; Delian League
6. Landesman, Stephen Geoffrey. The anonymous Certamen Homeri et Hesiodi : a possible antecedent to the literary agon in Aristophanes' Ranae.
Degree: MA, Classics, 1965, Ohio State University
7. Meade, Kathryne Ann. Ovid and the Jupiter metamorphoses in the Amores.
Degree: MA, Classics, 1978, Ohio State University
Degree: MA, Classics, 1930, Ohio State University
9. Wentzel, Rocki Tong. Reception, gifts, and desire in Augustines’s Confessions and Vergil’s Aeneid.
Degree: PhD, Classics, 2008, Ohio State University
Subjects: Literature, Classical
10. Winters, Timothy F. A collection of the literary and epigraphical testimonia for the Island of Salamis.
Degree: MA, Classics, 1983, Ohio State University
11. Wong, Cynthia Josephine Pietrak. Female roles in the plays of Hroswitha and Terence : the autonomy of celibacy.
Degree: MA, Classics, 1981, Ohio State University
12. Woodman, Jesse Earle. The Expositio totius mundi et gentium : its geography and its language.
Degree: MA, Classics, 1964, Ohio State University